Starfinder Playlist

LFP 4-6 Pathfinder 2.0

FG License: Ultimate License
    Game System: Pathfinder 2.0

Time Zone: CST - Central
    Day of week and time: Saturdays (12-4pm)
    If new game, planned start date: TBD
    Planned Duration & Frequency: TBD, Shooting for Every 2 weeks
    Term: Long Term Campaign, may start off with a few short introductory sessions depending on skill level, commitment, etc.

Text or Voice: Voice (must) and Camera (depends on lag etc.)
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60% Roleplay / 40% Encounters, Combat, Challenges
    Number of Players in game & needed: 5-6 (may increase as we get more established)
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st
    Character restrictions: None, Core Classes - Races, Advanced Players Guide, We will start characters together and open to original concepts as long as it fits within the rules.

Details of your scenario: Long term campaign set initially in the River Kingdoms, politics, adventure and adjusted based on player discovery and ambitions.

Looking for beginner and veteran players but for mature audience only: 18+, older players (graybeards) welcome

I need one good (veteran) player that understands fantasy grounds well and that can help give advise on FG table top tasks, etc. I know the basics.
    I need one good (veteran) player that can help coach on pathfinder 2.0 rules when needed without being a rules hound. Trick here is tact, coaching, advice when asked etc.
    I need 3-5 other players that is here to have fun (beginner and veteran alike), likes to roleplay and gets along with others, can coordinate, laugh, cry together as a team and can leave the table wanting more ( and that's my job)

The more roleplay we do, the better to fill in the story. I plan on using https://syrinscape.com/ for sound, effects and overall mood setting. You will need to download the free player so I can pipe sound through it.

Please reply with interest and IM with character concept, how you would like to help or contribute. I would also like to chat on discord, connect through camera and chat to see if you would fit in the group. As we bring in more players, we may have group chats to get a feel of group chemistry etc.
    Folks: point is to have fun, encourage, help fellow players.

You can contact me through Discord: PantheraKrugeri#2490

--Chris
    Last edited by pantherakrugeri; August 7th, 2021 at 23:24.

Replying to Ad

Hey Chris,

I am interested very much in this, I added you on discord just now, was just touching base with you

Should yea find yerself in need of a dwarf, I think I am a guy.

Braizhauler#3175

I'm interested, just added you on discord.

I would be interested. I am pretty good with Pathfinder 2e rules and the basics from the player side of fantasy grounds.

Are you still looking?

I have played since 2019 and have been using FGU for about a year now. I don't mind helping new folks learn. I am seeing if there are any week night weekly games or bi weekly games out there. I already play weekly with my local group on Fridays.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobnglaive View Post
    Are you still looking?

I have played since 2019 and have been using FGU for about a year now. I don't mind helping new folks learn. I am seeing if there are any week night weekly games or bi weekly games out there. I already play weekly with my local group on Fridays.
    I thought I had replied. Hobnglaive. Join me on discord. We are currently full but we could potentially start another campaign in the future or a 2nd group. Also eventually people will drop. In any case please join us and we can chat. I'm on discord most evenings.
    Discord: PantheraKrugeri#2490
    Discord Server Channel: Laegroth

I'm interested in playing. I play with l1wolf in another venture path on Thursdays. I know 2E rules pretty well, l1wolf is better at rules and he knows FG really well. I've learned a lot over the last 2.5 years I've been playing PF 1e and 2e. I can play any class, any race. I'm chill and support the team. Glad to be of help and here to have fun. Please email if interested [email protected] with Pathfinder in the subject line.

Hello Chris,

I'm adequately versed in FG, but ultimately a new player to Pathfinder 2e.

Discord: Deamon#6043

Thread Information