STAR TREK 2d20

LFP - 1. Wednesday, 5pm GMT. Weekly. Runing 'Empire of the ghouls' By Kobold Press

Ive been playing D&D for around 2 years now, around 6 months as a PC and the rest as a DM running LMOP and SKT however ive found a fondness of the kobold press books and have all the core books from this series and most of the adventures. Ive chosen to run the Empire of the ghouls from this publisher. I enjoy the structure a module offers but will always stive to respect player choice and will offer guidelines rather than a railroad as best i can (As long as you're not purposely chaotic and disruptive)

Ive planned a session 0 on the 11th, if we are ready with time to spare, we will start the adventure. If you're interested, please DM me on discord Donkeyb39#0842 and ill arrange a quick voice chat with you (around 5-10 mins) before the date. I don't check FG much so discord is the better option to contact me if you're interested.

FG License: GM has standard. You will need a standard license to join

VTT Version: FGU (Fantasy Grounds Unity)

Number of Players Sought: 1 (have 4 currently)

Time Zone: GMT/UK Time (Yorkshire)

Day of week and time: Wednesdays at 5:00pm (Time converter: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html) APPROX: 4 hours but up to 5 depending on what's happening that week and player availability.

Planned Game Start and Frequency: Starting 11th August, Weekly games as players allow. Fill in sessions if 2-3 players can't make a particular week.

Term: Following the modules, hard to say but around or over 1 year depending on player actions.

Communications: You will need a working microphone and speakers (or a headset with a microphone) as we use Discord.

Will This Game Be Streamed/Recorded?: No

Combat/Exploration/Roleplay Mix: I will aim for 50/50 but the module seems a bit more 60 combat, 40 RP

Character Starting Level: Starting at 3rd level

Game Note: Players of any experience level welcome. Weve recently had 2 players leave due to new work commitments hence looking for a new player and starting a new campaign. We are a group of welcoming guys with most of the players very intimate with the rules of 5E so can teach inexperienced players. Rude and crude jokes tend to happen often, as the GM im gay and many jokes are made at this but all in good faith and no malice so those easily offended might be uncomfortable with this.
    Last edited by Donkeyb39; August 5th, 2021 at 02:34. Reason: LFP, kobold press, Wednesday, GMT

I'd be interested in this game. I'm U.S. EDT but Wednesday is my day off so the time would work well for me. Let me know.

Hi, sent you a friend request on Discord. My name is Kronkite on there. This sounds interesting to me and the time works great as Wednesday is my "game day" and you start at like 11 am my time. I love the Kobold Press stuff as well! I recently got the Margreve book and have been wanting to try a couple of the things in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Phithis View Post
    Hi, sent you a friend request on Discord. My name is Kronkite on there. This sounds interesting to me and the time works great as Wednesday is my "game day" and you start at like 11 am my time. I love the Kobold Press stuff as well! I recently got the Margreve book and have been wanting to try a couple of the things in there.
    Hey, sorry the spot has already been filled as we had our first game last Wednesday. If anything changes I'll let you know

Thread Information