FG Spreadshirt Swag

Adding STARFINDER HACKER SIMULATOR TO FGU

Hi, I just started playing with the Starfinder module. And FGU doesnt appear to hace any specific area where I can build hackable systems so my players can interact in a fun way.
    I found this browser app that seem cool called Starfinder Hacker Simulator, and was wondering if there is any way to integrate it to FGU.
    Here is the link to the app:
    https://starfinder-simulator.herokuapp.com

That is AWESOME, someone did ALOT of work on that

Quote Originally Posted by zohret View Post
    Hi, I just started playing with the Starfinder module. And FGU doesnt appear to hace any specific area where I can build hackable systems so my players can interact in a fun way.
    I found this browser app that seem cool called Starfinder Hacker Simulator, and was wondering if there is any way to integrate it to FGU.
    Here is the link to the app:
    https://starfinder-simulator.herokuapp.com
    That system is very robust and awesome. I have tinkered in the past with a few different feature approaches for hacking systems to be introduced into FG. Nothing is close to a prototype or even past the brainstorming phase. So, I would say use this system till we can tackle something like this.

One thing I have used in the past for live and online games was using crossword puzzles. I learned this from my early cyberpunk 2020 games. You take an empty crossword to build the system the characters will hack, and each cell would represent the virtual space. You can use this for random dungeon generation as well and vice versa. So you could improv a computer system very quickly using crosswords to be a computer network.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    That system is very robust and awesome. I have tinkered in the past with a few different feature approaches for hacking systems to be introduced into FG. Nothing is close to a prototype or even past the brainstorming phase. So, I would say use this system till we can tackle something like this.

One thing I have used in the past for live and online games was using crossword puzzles. I learned this from my early cyberpunk 2020 games. You take an empty crossword to build the system the characters will hack, and each cell would represent the virtual space. You can use this for random dungeon generation as well and vice versa. So you could improv a computer system very quickly using crosswords to be a computer network.
    Yeah, it seems like an amazing tool to have inside the FGU itself. But ty for the other suggestions! By the way, I know this is another topic, but would you know if there is another art/map/assets pack thats official with the scifi theme besides the Scifi map pack and ship pack?
    Anyway, ty for your help!

I will wait to see if someone else can comment on what they like to use, but I'm not aware of any other packs besides the ones you listed.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Blog Entries
    I believe Kris from GTW is running a kickstarter right now for a sci-fi map pack. But sorry, don't know more than I think he started a thread on it here in the forums.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information