STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Starfinder NPC Array Collection

Get it here!

Wanna save yourself some prep work on your games, or have your players chosen the one path you haven't prepared again? Check out the Starfinder NPC Array Collection!

This thread will be used as changelog and for feedback, questions and bug reports.
    Last edited by Evolivolution; August 4th, 2021 at 18:25.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Do you guys want me to make some kind of guide on how one might use these templates?
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

Thanks Evo! A guide would be great!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Version 2.0 notes
    [ADDED] Premade Starships based on the array table presented in the Starship Operations Manual.
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

Hello,
    Feeling a bit stupid here, but how can i activate your extension ? It added it to my inventory on the forge but it doesn't appear anywhere in my Starfinder campaign
    Many thanks !

The "Starfinder NPC Array Collection" is similar to a rulebook and is loaded using the "Library" button. Now click you "Modules" button. Once you find it in your "Modules" then click the "Load" button. Now that it's loaded in your "Library" close your windows and click on the "NPCs" button. In the "NPCs" Window change the group from "ALL" to "Starfinder NPC Array Collection". Now you can see the NPC Arrys listed in the window. Find the Arry you want to use and click and drag it then release. This will make a copy for you to edit to make you new NPC.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Kay but the Starfinder NPC Array Collection isn't listed in my library. Maybe something to do on the Forge ?

Quote Originally Posted by Littlerogue View Post
    Kay but the Starfinder NPC Array Collection isn't listed in my library. Maybe something to do on the Forge ?
    It will not be visible in your library until you have loaded it in the modules window. Go to LIBRARY -> MODULES -> If you have several modules then you can search for NPC or page thru the MODULE window until you see the NCP Arry module and the click the "LOAD" button. When it has been loaded the "LOAD" button will change to "UNLOAD".
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

I've been on vacation, glad you managed to figure things out
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

Version 3.0 notes
    [ADDED] Premade Vehicles based on the array table presented in Tech Revolution.
    [FIXED] Library Lists to display contents in order.
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

Thread Information