5E Character Create Playlist

A way to slow down the Myst FX ?

Hello in there !
    Just beginning to use unity, i try to use the Myst FX on maps , but i don't find a way to make it move slower.

I try to use the [speed] cursor of this FX but on 50 the myst is motionless , and on 49(myst scrolling to the right) or 51(myst scrolling to the left) it move already too fast. (0 and 100, scrolling absurdly fast)

Is there another way to proceed ?
    Last edited by vyk; August 2nd, 2021 at 14:30.

Not at the moment.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

This is working for me. At 51-60 or 41-49 the myst flows slowly across the image. Of course that may still be faster than you want but it's a lot slower than the max or min.

And welcome to FG.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vyk View Post
    Hello in there !
    Just beginning to use unity, i try to use the Myst FX on maps , but i don't find a way to make it move slower.

I try to use the [speed] cursor of this FX but on 50 the myst is motionless , and on 49(myst scrolling to the right) or 51(myst scrolling to the left) it move already too fast. (0 and 100, scrolling absurdly fast)

Is there another way to proceed ?
    The clouds effect moves much slower than the myst effect. You may want to give that one a try.

Thanks, yes i will use clouds instead

Thread Information