5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Bug Report Passive Perception calculated wrong

Hey guys,

I noticed today that the passive perceptions on player sheets are not properly determined.

Passive perception should be calculated so:

10 + wis modifier

+5 if you have advantage on perception and -5 on disadvantage. (though some players might prefer an option to turn this rule on or off)

Mmh there is a way to change the modifier of passive perception by pressing control and using the mouse wheel, that I'm aware of, though that does not neglect this being a bug.

Thanks!

Solved, it is calculated correctly, when you take into account the skill proficiency!

Please also report such issues in the related ruleset bug report thread. This space is meant for issue with the overall program.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Ok, I wasn't sure where to report, though will now report them in the ruleset in the future!

I can tell you the lines are blurry as to what is an issue when something goes wrong. I just wanted to inform you not to be afraid to post in ruleset dedicated forums for help with said ruleset. Those forums are also a wealth of information from the users that frequent them. You did nothing wrong as this is also a great place to receive help as well.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information