FG Spreadshirt Swag

Abomination Vaults

For those that have purchased and run Abomination Vaults, does it provide lighting? I see that it is marked as LOS being provided, but with the new lighting dynamics, is that provided as well? With this being a dungeon crawl, I thought it would be cool to really test the lighting out. I haven't done very much with it at all, yet, and thus I am pretty intimidated to get started with it. Now if it was all done for me, then that would be awesome.

Thanks!

I did add lighting

I also tried to add a few other extras to make GMing easier in this series, such as automation of room effects, along with the normal automation of creatures and hazards.

If you give it a go, please feel free to come back here and share your thoughts and suggestions, or just questions you might have as you dive into it. You can also find a Compendium to the Abomination Vaults where I give some extra insights and interactions with anyone interested in the series. It can be found here (AV Compendium).
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Edit: I didn't put two and two together here. So you helped with the release of abomination vaults and added lighting to it?
    Last edited by Bwoerth; August 2nd, 2021 at 13:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwoerth View Post
    Edit: I didn't put two and two together here. So you helped with the release of abomination vaults and added lighting to it?
    ShareRaven is the FG converter who put the whole Abomination Vaults together.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That is awesome! Thanks ShareRaven for putting lighting in it. It is going to be a couple of months before we play it. We are currently finishing up Age of Ashes. On book 6 start of chapter 2 right now.

Thread Information