DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Combat Tracker Effect Duration and Expenditure Errors

Summary: Effects are not being automatically removed from a character in the Combat Tracker as expected.

1. EFFECTS with a DURATION of greater than zero (0) set in hours (HR) or days (DAY) and EXPENDITURE set as 'Never' are not automatically removed when the appropriate amount of time has passed and must be removed manually. If EXPENDITURE is set to any option other than 'Never', then the EFFECT will be removed following a SHORT or LONG REST (regardless if it should be; see 2.)

2. EFFECTS with a DURATION that exceeds the time required for a SHORT or LONG REST (ex., ten (10) days) and a set EXPENDITURE other than 'Never' are automatically removed after a SHORT or LONG REST are completed.

Ruleset(s): D&D 5e v2021-07-06

New Campaign / FGC Migrated Campaign:
    New

Extensions/Themes: None

Modules Loaded: D&D Player's Handbook

Operating System / Language Setting:
    Windows 10

Steps to Reproduce:
    Example test case as follows:

1: i) from the ACTIONS tab within a CHARACTER SHEET for a character in the COMBAT TRACKER >> ADD POWER >> ADD ACTION >> ADD EFFECT >> set DURATION '1' HR >> set TARGETING as 'Self' >> leave EXPENDITURE as 'Never'; ii) apply the EFFECT; iii) from the COMBAT TRACKER, execute a LONG REST -- the EFFECT behaves as if it does not expire and must be removed manually.

2: i) modify the EFFECT from above by changing the DURATION to '10' DAY and the EXPENDITURE to 'On next roll'; ii) apply the EFFECT; iii) from the COMBAT TRACKER, execute a SHORT REST -- the EFFECT should remain, but is automatically removed from the character.

Blog Entries
    The combat tracker does not record time greater than rounds. Short and long rests are not used to calculate effect durations, except as you noted.

If not already there, you can add to the Wish List.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks, LordEntrails.

This seems to be an existing Wish List item. Sharing the link for others who are interested to Vote. <https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135421#comment_form?>

Quote Originally Posted by Durak Zaesul View Post
    Thanks, LordEntrails.

This seems to be an existing Wish List item. Sharing the link for others who are interested to Vote. <https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135421#comment_form?>
    This ext might really help you. Might not (I use it for this reason)

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Clock-Adjuster

Thread Information