FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 25 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Hi guys,
    I noticed in "The Haunting" module (as per attached image and reference) a duplicate text block. It should be correct the one in the "Pushing the Rolls" block and removed the one before the "Clipping Files" link.

Screenshot.PNG

Thank you..
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Thanks, I will fix this.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Module fixed. I had to update all the text due to encoding difference between FGC and FGU, which resulted in small overhaul of the reference manual to the builder standard.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Hi @Valyar,
    thank you all noted..

But the way I don't know if you are also in charge for ruleset (if not this post is to all!!).. but normally in other ruleset (I think 5e for example) when I drag and drop a entry in a category to the same category the system (correctly) duplicate the entry and append the words (copy).. This is very useful to understand what is original record and that is the new one..

In Coc 7e ITEMS management it seems this didn't work (as per following image it will work perfectly for PARCELS instead)

Screenshot.PNG..

One last thing I know It make no difference but I try to find the best "mood" for my players so every graphic aspect is important..
    Follow you will see my set up (that I love) and I have to admit that the red circled image is absolutely unwatchable as it heavily blurs and it could think about giving it a renewal ..

Landing Page.PNG

I love CoC and it is my "second life".. I am near 30 years that collect (I have a huge collections of original modules) and DM it..

ad maiorem cthulhu gloriam (guys)
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Hi redba,

Thanks for taking the time to post and help us to improve the product.

I am one of the developers of the CoC7e ruleset, so I will take a look at the issues you raised, and see what is going on.

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by ianmward View Post
    Hi redba,

Thanks for taking the time to post and help us to improve the product.

I am one of the developers of the CoC7e ruleset, so I will take a look at the issues you raised, and see what is going on.

Ian
    Hi @ianmward,
    thank you too for your kind reply.. so I take advantage to notice another weird situation and I try to mage a suggested feature (in the hope of not bothering too much!!!!):

1) Yesterday one of my player (which use Manual Dice Rolls) get following error:

Screenshot.PNG

This happens when in the Manual Roll Box you write the personal rolled number in the textbox and then you click the "tick" to confirm it.. after this error if you click on "dice" to roll the system work correctly.. [I tested in an empty new campaign without any ext loaded]

2) Converting a module I noticed that there is no way to manage Mythos Books and so I asked me if it is not possibile to add almost a simple way to manage them (I am not necessarily talking of a new FEATURE but at something to manage a book like a special item with the possibility to write inside all relevant entries and maybe drag&drop spells)

I know that a lot of things I ask or suggest are obtainable in other ways (near to all is possbile with a text box) but I want to imagine that you (like me) can "love" a little more a game that is still a milestone in the world of role-playing games (even if I admit to being biased)

To conclude I love Coc Ruleset and I can confirm that is absolutely confortable to play on it..

Thank you for making this possibile to you and all the other developer..

Soon
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

#1 is something related to CoreRPG that I need to look into.

I'll leave #2 to @ianmward, since that is CoC specific.

Regards,
    JPG

Hiya,

The Major Wound, Temporary Insanity and Indefinite Insanity indicators seem to have an issue. I pulled the latest update about 1hr ago and have no extensions loaded.

If you toggle one of them on via the relevant Character Sheet, the Party Sheet updates correctly. If the Keeper changes one of these status indicators on the Party Sheet, then it's not reflected on the Character Sheet.

Simon

CoC 7e Reference module

Occupations - Military Officer
    Survival skill spelling error

Occupations - Missionary
    Mechanical Repair should be Mech Repair

Occupations - New Occupation
    I presume this shouldn't be there.

Occupations - Soldier
    The two option skills slots should have the following First Aid, Mech Repair, or Other Language.

Thank you sedgetone for taking the time to report these. We’ll get them fixed up.

Thread Information