DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 25 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    Garand M1 should be able to shoot 1 round per round, FG item list says 1/2.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnimost View Post
    Garand M1 should be able to shoot 1 round per round, FG item list says 1/2.
    Thanks Magnimost,

I’ll get that fixed up.

Hi, my CoC campaign seems to have developed a slightly annoying bug. The Indefinite Insanity check box for one of the Characters keeps getting activated for no apparent reason, seems to happen at the start of every session when the character is first opened.

Does anyone know how to stop this?

Quote Originally Posted by fruitbat View Post
    Hi, my CoC campaign seems to have developed a slightly annoying bug. The Indefinite Insanity check box for one of the Characters keeps getting activated for no apparent reason, seems to happen at the start of every session when the character is first opened.

Does anyone know how to stop this?
    Right click on the current sanity and select the option to reset session sanity. The sheet keeps track of the starting sanity and the current sanity and when it drops to less than 80% triggers the temporary insanity. At the beginning of a new session it should be reset. This doesn’t happen automatically as what constitutes a session is a little vague and up to the keeper.

The keeper can also do this from the party sheet, resetting it for all characters on the ps.
    Last edited by ianmward; October 20th, 2022 at 00:24.

Ah, right, never spotted that before - thanks.

Pulp Cthulhu:

"NationalGuardNational Guard" 'generic character' NPC has a duplicated name.

Last paragraph in "The Pulps" chapter, beginning with "It is a tribute to..." appears twice in a row.

Pulp Cthulhu, reference manual, "archetypes" section, "Dreamer" archetype:

"Tribe Member." uses the Archetype font/size/whatever you want to call it, rather than being 'normal' text at the end of the occupation list.

Thanks Nyarly Dude, we’ll get those fixed up.

Pulp Cthulhu, reference book, "Optional:Psychic Powers" rule -- the Medium (00%) is in the normal-text font, attached to the end of the "Divination" description. Should be separate.

"Weird Science" section, "Building Gadgets" -- "performs a lowpowered function" should presumably be "performs a low-powered function".

Interesting quirk with NPC sheets for CoC 7E (with Pulp loaded and Pulp rule option on, didn't check with them off yet). If the "Race" button is checked, then values for "Build" and "MP" are not computed and instead are left at 0. This holds if I unlock then lock the record w/o making any changes. If I unlock the record, uncheck 'Race', and re-lock it, then Build and MP are calculated based on the average values. If I then unlock the record again, check the 'Race' button, and re-lock it, the calculated Build and MP are not reset to 0 but instead remain as-is.

Related, presumably unintentional: e.g. if I take the 'Bear, Black" entry, unlock it, and uncheck the Race box, the 'Dodge' value in the Combat Section (but not the Pulp Combat section, where the 'Dodge' value is left blank) is immediately calculated to be 25 based on the Dexterity of 50. However, as soon as I re-lock the record, the Combat Section's Dodge box is cleared again -- even if I left the Race box unchecked. This also holds for the 'Skeleton', although in this case the Dodge value that is populated and then unpopulated is correctly pulled from the Skills section (30%) rather than the calculating it as the base of Dex/2.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarly Dude View Post
    Pulp Cthulhu, reference book, "Optional:Psychic Powers" rule -- the Medium (00%) is in the normal-text font, attached to the end of the "Divination" description. Should be separate.

"Weird Science" section, "Building Gadgets" -- "performs a lowpowered function" should presumably be "performs a low-powered function".
    Thanks, I’ll fix those.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarly Dude View Post
    Interesting quirk with NPC sheets for CoC 7E (with Pulp loaded and Pulp rule option on, didn't check with them off yet). If the "Race" button is checked, then values for "Build" and "MP" are not computed and instead are left at 0. This holds if I unlock then lock the record w/o making any changes. If I unlock the record, uncheck 'Race', and re-lock it, then Build and MP are calculated based on the average values. If I then unlock the record again, check the 'Race' button, and re-lock it, the calculated Build and MP are not reset to 0 but instead remain as-is.

Related, presumably unintentional: e.g. if I take the 'Bear, Black" entry, unlock it, and uncheck the Race box, the 'Dodge' value in the Combat Section (but not the Pulp Combat section, where the 'Dodge' value is left blank) is immediately calculated to be 25 based on the Dexterity of 50. However, as soon as I re-lock the record, the Combat Section's Dodge box is cleared again -- even if I left the Race box unchecked. This also holds for the 'Skeleton', although in this case the Dodge value that is populated and then unpopulated is correctly pulled from the Skills section (30%) rather than the calculating it as the base of Dex/2.
    When the race box is checked, the npc is a template for the creature, not the actual creature. The values you mention are populated when the template is used to create an instance of that race, by dragging it to the combat tracker.

Thread Information