DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... Last

Official Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition Bug Report Thead

Please post bugs related to the ruleset here. Please provide as much detail as possible. This would include steps taken before bug/error appears and images of the console output or issue. Also please ensure you are disabling all extensions and testing again prior to reporting bugs/errors. If this resolves the issue, then it would be best to report the issue in the extension's thread instead.

When reporting please use the tips from this post to help give as much information as needed:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-and-Problems
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

In Call of Cthulhu Investigators Handbook:
    Opening C8 - The Roaring Twenties > 1920s Biographies results in the following console error:
    Code:
    [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_blocklayoutmanager.lua"]:163: setFrame: Specified frame does not exist. (referenceblock-McPherson built a radio station, edited a magazine, founded the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel (1927), and the Lighthouse of International Foursquare Evangelism Bible College. She built the Angelus Temple in Los Angeles in 1922. At the height of her career in the 1930s, Aimee Semple McPherson's gospel was taught in over two hundred missions across the country. She died from an overdose of barbiturates in 1944.)
    The section of text from the error appears to not be rendered as a result.

Call of Cthulhu (7th Edition) ruleset v2021-07-20
    Core RPG ruleset (v2021-07-06) for Fantasy Grounds
    FGU v4.1.7

Not sure if this is specific to the Call of Cthulhu 7e reference manual or a quirk of FGU in general, but there are a lot of places in the reference manual where the Next/Previous Page arrow buttons don't navigate correctly. This happens with various sections/sub-sections that have the same title.

For example,
    1. Navigate to C6 - Combat > Firearms
    2. Hitting the Next Page button goes to C4 - Skills > First Aid instead of C6 - Combat > Firearm Attack Modifiers
    3. Navigate back to C6 - Combat > Firearms
    4. Hitting the Previous Page button goes to C4 - Skills > Fighting instead of C6 - Combat > Combat Example

Some other duplicate titled pages that cause the navigation issue with adjacent pages:
    • C7 - Chases / C8 - Sanity > The Shadow Over Innsmouth
    • C9 - Magic / C11 - Tomes of Eldritch Lore > Mythos Tomes

C15 - Appendices > The Whisperer in the Darkness: I suspect this should be The Whisperer in Darkness (though that'll create another duplicate title with the sub-section in C9 - Magic). The same is present in the quote attribution and the image label on this page.

FGU v4.1.7

Blog Entries
    Fixes for errors reported by Ecks in the main Reference Manual and the Investigators Handbook have been submitted.
    They will likely take 10 days to go live.

Found a misspell in the Military Officer Occupation.

'Survsival' should be Survival. It affects the Skills tab when selecting the Occupation.

Source: Investigators Handbook

With the latest update I can confirm the error from post 2 no longer appears. However, I did note that the following text (formerly in the error message) appears to be missing from the page. I believe it is supposed to be the second paragraph under the Aimee McPherson entry:
    McPherson built a radio station, edited a magazine, founded the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel (1927), and the Lighthouse of International Foursquare Evangelism Bible College. She built the Angelus Temple in Los Angeles in 1922. At the height of her career in the 1930s, Aimee Semple McPherson's gospel was taught in over two hundred missions across the country. She died from an overdose of barbiturates in 1944.

Hello,

Hopefully this is the right place to raise this.

I have recently purchased the CoC 7e and pulp Cthulhu ruleset but every time I open my new campaign I get the error below. I have fully updated FG and forced an update but the errors persist. I can open D&D5e and Alien Rulesets with no issues so it seems to be local to the CoC7e / Pulp. The rule set seems to work normally except the error messages. Thank you for your assistance.

Ruleset(s): CoC7e and Pulp Cthulhu

New Campaign

Extensions/Themes: Call of Cthulhu - Pulp Cthulhu and Theme CoC7E -Pulp Cthulhu

Modules Loaded: Call of Crhulhu 7e, Call of Cthulhu 7e Pulp Cthulhu, CoC 7e PC Reference and CoC 7e Reference

Operating System / Language Setting: Win 10

Steps to Reproduce: On opening a new campaign I have the following Errors

framedel: Could not find image file () for frame (shortcuts). [PulpChhulhu [graphics_frames.xml]
    Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_vision.lua"]:77: attempt to call field 'registerEffect CompType' (a nil value)

additionally whenever I delete an NPC from the CT I get

Script execution error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:103: attempt to index global 'windowlist' (a nil value)

Many thanks for any assistance you can give.

Thread Information