DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 25 First ... 81617181920 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Ok can you both check all your Eras - but probably just the Active era (default is 1920) and see if you have any blank entries [1]?

If you do either delete them, or click the link Icon [2] and add at least a Name and reload the table and retest?

coc-era-issue.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Ok can you both check all your Eras - but probably just the Active era (default is 1920) and see if you have any blank entries [1]?

If you do either delete them, or click the link Icon [2] and add at least a Name and reload the table and retest?

coc-era-issue.jpg
    One thing that is wrong here is the Credit Rating Skill dropdown at the top, this should NOT be Survival... it should be Credit Rating in normal campaigns. All characters need to have that skill for things to work correctly.

I'm not sure if this is causing your current problems but you should fix it anyway.

Artificer bonus dice don't show up as Artificer bonus dice, but normal dice. Only tested with custom colors.

Opened up my Call of Cthulhu game for play and none of my players have their skills on the character sheet. The points are in the edit section but not in the skills and players can't roll from the editing page. Some combat skills are still represented on the face page. Page one.png page 2.pngpage 3.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Sorry Griffin911 looks like that error is still there.
    Some changes to the FG plumbing on Tuesday have broken a couple of things in Call of Cthulhu.
    One was fixed last night - this is newly reported.
    I can confirm it is broken here for me.
    Ill see if we can get on top of it.

Pushed a hotfix for the skills list issue reported.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Pushed a hotfix for the skills list issue reported.
    Thanks much, my players were troopers and we played through, but thank you for responding and repairing it so quick!

Thread Information