FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 25 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Hi Damned,

I''ve been using Builder in the Test channel to put together a reference module. Build looks good and exports without issue, loading the module into a fresh campaign while in Testing and it looks fine too. Take my new reference module back into Live though and it's a different story; subchapter items have been swapped around, images have shrunk in size and page elements have become jumbled. Can you take a look and see if you can re-create it please?
    HoB-1-Live.png
    HoB-1.png
    HoB-2-Live.png
    HoB-2.png

Quote Originally Posted by sedgetone View Post
    Hi Damned,

I''ve been using Builder in the Test channel to put together a reference module. Build looks good and exports without issue, loading the module into a fresh campaign while in Testing and it looks fine too. Take my new reference module back into Live though and it's a different story; subchapter items have been swapped around, images have shrunk in size and page elements have become jumbled. Can you take a look and see if you can re-create it please?
    HoB-1-Live.png
    HoB-1.png
    HoB-2-Live.png
    HoB-2.png
    New functionality from test is only currently valid in test. If you want to use it in live you'll need to wait until the new version is migrated to live.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Test will likely become live next Tuesday based on previous comments by Moon Wizard. I think its best to wait till that happens.

Thank you, celestine mentioned it was working in core and suggested it may be ruleset related, hence the post. Fingers crossed all comes good on release.

Blog Entries
    It may be ruleset related but if it works in Test and Test will (likely) be available next week there is no great value in me troubleshooting it and no time for a patch to get into the system and to go live. If it also doesnt work in Live then there is something that needs looking at further.

Praise indeed Damned, thank you sir! When Builder appeared in the Test channel I was over the moon. Author has been great for making reference manuals but layout was always a bit limited. I wanted to try and make something as close to the book for HoB as I love how Critial Hit layout there books. I normally build separate story and reference modules for my stuff. I'm going to go through building out Malleus Monstrorum for myself as I'm a masocist

Blog Entries
    There is not a lot of CoC content coming out on FG right now. Consider emailing jholloway@ with your module and asking if there is a possibility of getting it on the store.

Where is the CoC7e Ruleset
    Last edited by The Decorated Man; January 13th, 2022 at 01:22.

Blog Entries
    It is not included in Fantasy Grounds it needs to be purchased from the Store.
    Once purchased if you run the Check for Updates it will download to your instance and be available to select.

Thread Information