FG Spreadshirt Swag

LF 1 or 2 (special/experienced/play testers) GM or Player. Any time zone DnD 5e

Hello!

We are looking for one or two people who find the following something they would like to be a part of.

1. We are planning to create, playtest and publish supplements for DnD 5e with full FG compatibility.
    2. You should have strong editing skills, boundless creativity, can code in FG, have a deep understanding of the rules and mechanics of the game and would like to get involved in long term project where these talents can shine
    3. You will also love collaborating with others, have at least 10 hours per week to dedicate to the project and are willing to share in the proceeds as compensation.
    4. You must have at least one day available per week to playtest as either a player or a GM. 2 days would be ideal. Playtest is critical, we will only produce the highest quality material. If you are only interested in playtesting and not contributing, we can discuss this.
    5. You will have the opportunity to submit and playtest material that you create (but not an entire world). We will be focusing on supplements, modules and addons.
    6. Our first supplement is already completed (awaiting final edit) and the second is nearly complete. We have a good head start already.
    7. We have significant experience in publishing, we know what we are doing.
    8. You must have an FG license of some sort. If you do not, you must get one. If you are unable to do so at this time, arrangements can be made to assist.

If the above is of interest, please get in touch and we can set up a time to chat. We are going full steam in September.
    Last edited by Exqzr; July 31st, 2021 at 16:19. Reason: spelling

This sounds very interesting to me, I am a newbie with FG and 5th Edition however. While I don't have a ton of experience actually playing I have had plenty of interaction with the material for earlier editions over the past 30 years. I also did some fantasy and scifi writing in my past and did even attempt to write some homebrew adventures at times.

Thread Information