5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LF1P The Village of Hommlet Campaign

Greetings and good tidings fellow adventurers!

I am currently running a home-brew homage to the classic adventure T1-The Village of Hommlet converted for 5th Edition D&D and require 1 brave soul to fill the vacancy in an existing campaign with 3 other players. (Currently level 2)

Take heed, this campaign fares not for the timid. As there will be detailed descriptions of blood/gore/violence as well as scenes of horror to rattle your resolve. There will be tales of great heroism and of course...great villainy. This is a heavy role-play, character driven, homebrew/module hybrid....ish campaign using the The Village of Hommlet as a setting. You will be a resident of the village and therefore will have friends, acquaintances and loved ones.

About you:

You are an energetic, mature, creative roleplayer. (If you are a power gamer, murder hobo, rules lawyer, this game is not for you.) You have a good sense of humour, but that does not mean that you are offensive in the usual unacceptable ways such as racism, sexism, bigotry, homophobia etc. You are reliable and can be available and on time for each session. I do know that life does happen, so a good heads up if someone can’t make it (so I can plan a session in your absence) would be appreciated.

About me:

I am an older DM in my 40’s who has run and played in D&D since the 90’s and have just begun the last couple of years to use Fantasy Grounds. I seek those who like to role-play and while combat can be fun, there may be games where nary a sword is drawn. That being said, I try to make every session as fun and fair as possible. If you are sensitive about something please let me know beforehand.

About the game:

I have Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate Licence so you only need a Demo Unity account. You have a functional, decent quality webcam, internet connection, microphone or headset as this will be a game played on VIDEO ONLY and played over a Discord video chat. Your space is in a quiet area as to not disturb others or yourself. This game will take place Sunday afternoons either 12PM EST and last for about 3.5-4 hours per session with a 15 minute break.

Character creation:

WE ARE USING RESOURCES FROM THE PLAYERS HANDBOOK ONLY, NO EXCEPTIONS!
    There will be no Variant Humans, Tieflings or Dragonborn or Half-Orcs
    There will be no multi-classing, so choose your Class wisely.
    No Evil characters/inter party thievish…ness.

Every player begins as a resident of Hommlet. Choose your Race and assign your beginning stats from the ones below. (remember to add Racial bonuses to these) Your (brief) backstory should reflect your upbringing in the village. We will work on available relations to residents.

17-15-13-12-10-8
    17-15-13-10-10-10
    17-14-14-10-10-10
    17-15-14-10-10-8

Hopeful candidates will have a 1 on 1 video interview as part of the selection process and also to gage the quality of your internet/microphone.

Are you the one destined for this unique Dungeons & Dragons adventure?

Yes, I mean you! Then by the Gods, enlist now!

PMs only please, those only under consideration will be contacted.
    Last edited by Morbius Shade; July 31st, 2021 at 14:44.

What classes does the party have now

What time and day?
    Ultimate Licence Holder - it only took 5 years but I started to GM in FG in 2019

Position filled, thank you to all that applied!

Thread Information