DICE PACKS BUNDLE

5E Dead instead of Dying in CT for NPCs

I'm wondering if there is an extension or way to have NPCs treated as dead instead of dying when they hit 0 HP. My main reason for wanting this is so CT skips them in the initiative order during battle once they reach 0 HP. Thanks.

I'm not sure the NPC status would make any difference to whether they are skipped or not. The skip option only skips NPCs that aren't visible on the CT. I don't think it matters if they are dead or not.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

There is a Skip Dead extension on Dmsguild that will do what you want.

Blog Entries
    There are also extensions that will replace dead NPCs with blood splatters. Depends on why you want to leave the dead NPCs around, I usually just delete them from the CT.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

MOD: Moved to 5e forums
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

I think I will try the Skip Dead extension. I just want to be able to have any dead NPCs out of the way without deleting them from the CT. Especially if they have any loot that needs to be checked for after the encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoranDob View Post
    I think I will try the Skip Dead extension. I just want to be able to have any dead NPCs out of the way without deleting them from the CT. Especially if they have any loot that needs to be checked for after the encounter.
    Skip Dead pairs well with this free one, Clear Dead. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-5E-Clear-Dead While combat is active, skip dead bypasses any dead NPCs, and when combat is finished, you can click clear dead to remove all dead from the CT.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by ZoranDob View Post
    At Mattekure said both those exts are good.
    You can also look at Death Indicator

You can use this for NPC to not be dead, but also be dead when they die.

Thread Information