DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    The aforementioned extension has been updated to work with Savage Worlds, although it looks like the description hasn’t been updated to say so.

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/166/view
    Oh, that is a godsend. It works with SWPF as well. That might speed up combat 10-15% in a battle with a bunch of extras.

Holy cow. This is awesome.
    I have one more thing to be thankful for this year.

Hmm, I've always just used the "Turn: Auto-center on map" option as a GM to center the map on the active token. May have to check this out.

Middle click?

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Middle click on a token to highlight on the CT, helps sometimes, this is not a SWADE ruleset setting but an FGU setting, you are complaining in the wrong forum

But we can middle mouse button on a token

Whats this middle click on token highlights on combat tracker. If I middle click a token on my map, nothing changes in the CT. Can you clarify. Is this a savage world only trick?

Quote Originally Posted by Naroe View Post
    Whats this middle click on token highlights on combat tracker. If I middle click a token on my map, nothing changes in the CT. Can you clarify. Is this a savage world only trick?
    This is a Savage Worlds ruleset feature on FG. Middle click the token and the token gets highlighted on the CT.

This came up earlier a few months ago in this thread, but didn't seem to be addressed; someone asked how can you remove the pink highlight in the CT for characters that had their tokens middle-clicked. The solution is:

~ Move your mouse pointer over the active character indicator on the left edge of the the Combat Tracker and middle-click it - no characters in the CT will be selected.
    ~ Then move your mouse pointer to the left edge of that same, previously selected character until you see a ghosted active character indicator appear.
    ~ Left-click on the ghosted indicator; the previously selected character should now be correctly selected again.

Thread Information