DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Well, the good news is that it's not the theme, but the bad news is I have no idea which extension is causing the issue and I have a session tonight so the troubleshooting will have to wait.

Aside from also not seeing the lock shown on the character sheets, I keep getting this in my console over and over (not sure if the 2nd and 3rd lines are from Trust Issues, but the rest are and I have the most current version loaded):

[8/6/2022 8:21:47 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "ac"]:15: attempt to index global 'sources' (a nil value)
    [8/6/2022 8:22:04 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control (filter_lbl) in windowclass (charsheet_actions)
    [8/6/2022 9:04:47 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control (filter_lbl) in windowclass (charsheet_actions)
    [8/6/2022 8:22:19 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "ac"]:15: attempt to index global 'sources' (a nil value)
    [8/6/2022 8:22:19 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "ac"]:15: attempt to index global 'sources' (a nil value)

Blog Entries
    The Padlock is anchored as follows:

Code:
    <anchored position="insidetopright" offset="0,25" width="20" height="20" />
    Perhaps other extensions are doing something to cover it up or in some other way effecting the positioning.

As to the sources/handler error - I dont do anything with handlers and AC sources.
    I have made a tweak to remove some more code from the extension but it may still be conflicting with other extensions.

If you see the console below there are no warnings or errors with Trust issues loaded.
    You can also see the positioning of the padlock since the CoreRPG changes recently.

BushViper can you post a screenshot of your character sheet?

trustissues-console.png

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post

[8/6/2022 8:21:47 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "ac"]:15: attempt to index global 'sources' (a nil value)
    I get that error as well, but I think it's from MNMs Character Sheet Tweaks, but I haven't taken the time to confirm it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    [8/6/2022 8:22:04 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control (filter_lbl) in windowclass (charsheet_actions)
    [8/6/2022 9:04:47 PM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control (filter_lbl) in windowclass (charsheet_actions)
    Filter_lbl should be from Winnowing Pursuits.

Blog Entries
    Ive pushed a new build that contains 2 extensions

You should only load one or the other. The second extension is called 5E Trust Issues - Alt. This positions the padlock elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The map/pin icon looks like it maybe sitting over the lock icon or it might be behind inspiration...
    Yep, I think so too. I noticed it when I uploaded the screen. However, for me in the past, the padlock was always off to the left of the Inspiration marker.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    Yep, I think so too. I noticed it when I uploaded the screen. However, for me in the past, the padlock was always off to the left of the Inspiration marker.
    Did the Alt version work for you?

Thread Information