DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last
    I bought this extension, enabled locking, and players can still edit their character sheets. I tried all three variants of this extension. I either need this fixed or I need a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by warelock View Post
    I bought this extension, enabled locking, and players can still edit their character sheets. I tried all three variants of this extension. I either need this fixed or I need a refund.
    I'm not the creator, but the ext doesn't prevent the editing of every field. Is it not preventing the areas it says it stops or a field that it doesn't?
    lol/no

Welcome to the forums.

Can you be more specific please. As noted in the Forge description and in the first post in this thread only 'key' fields such as ability scores, saving throws etc are locked. Other parts of the character sheet (such as name, notes etc) can still be edited. Can you specify which fields that can be locked aren't being locked or what exactly it is you expect to be locked that isn't. Also are you testing without any other extensions loaded? It is possible that if this one isn't working it may be because some other extension is interfering.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I note you can still change the coins by dragging a negative number from the modifier box to the coin amount with the lock on even though you can not directly edit the coin amounts.
    Last edited by nephranka; December 14th, 2023 at 21:20.

With the new update, the lock now overlaps the chat button.

Also, there is an error when you try to change a value before unlocking then unlock the sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Please can you share your db.xml and ill have a look at this over the weekend.
    Sure thing. Here is the db. You should see:

1. The lock icon is overlapping.
    2. If you have the lock on you can still change money values using the modifier box and dragging values.
    3. Go to the Skills tab and unlock. It should throw an error. If not then try changing a prof. This can happen on the inventory tab as well but not always.

Thanks for looking into it. Let me know if you need more information.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    It is very difficult to stop the modifier route without it impacting other drag and drop events.
    I have added a message that the player has modified currency any time that occurs.
    I have fixed the positioning.
    Let me know how it goes.

Blog Entries
    Sorry I missed your message.
    You can refund in the Forge no questions asked for 30 days.
    See the first post for what things are locked - everything is is not.

Thread Information