STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I don't have the Portals Revamped extension, but I have the CSV table importer.

When you are on the load campaign screen, the extension appears as "CoreRPG- CSV Table Importer" - can you run an update and double check for that?

If you still can't see it, go to your FG app data directory (click the folder icon in the top right of the FG launcher), open FGUpdaterEngine.log in a text editor and search for 2bbeb32e-d54e-11eb-8c52-0050562be458 (this is the reference ID of the CSV Table Importer product). You should see that listed in a section after "Getting Forge subscriptions..."

The identifier for the Portals Revamped extension is 05848d44-ec34-11eb-8c52-0050562be458 - you could search for that too.

If you're still having issues, please attach your FGUpdaterEngine.log here after running an update, so we can check to see if that indicates what the issue may be.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This is what is in log before starting a new session.

1 Response received:

{"channels":[{"channelID":"3","channelName":"Dev"},{"channelID" :"1","channelName":"Live"},{"channelID":"6","chann elName":"Prev"},{"channelID":"2","channelName":"Te st"}]}
    OnApplicationQuit()
    e: OnApplicationQuit - Could not find shell C:\FG Unity\FantasyGroundsUpdater.exe To self-update!

No CSV file in list or its Id #(long #you gave me), same fore the Portals. (besides How and where do I conduct this seach for the ID#, not sure what to do here). I know where the ext list is and did nopt find the files there.

Hello Trenloe
    TY for the help, I hit the update button on my own and it droped the Portal and the CSV fill into my ext. folder. The other files updated on their own with out me hitting the update button, so I don't why this happened. Am I supposted to hit the update button when it does not come up automatically. I'M sorry for the hassle, I hope this didn't put you out to much if this was something I was supposed to know before bugging all of you with, as you all help so much ( unlike other companies where you to wait along time for help if any)
    Last edited by Tanklin Kregin; August 1st, 2021 at 15:29.

Whenever you make a new purchase from the store or steam, or subscribe to something in the forge you must update FGU so those purchases or subscriptions will be installed on your computer. The Update button should be red when you start FGU if it detects something has been purchased or subscribed to since you last started FGU.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hello Zacc
    Ty for the advice. I will do so from now on. Up until this point everything was auto or I installed (say GM" Guild), Other products from the Forge had updated auto so I thought something was wrong. Also the button was not red, I will always click it now when I add or change something, as I don't like to bother folks cause they have lots of thing to do also.

Ty you all so much for the help, You guys/gals are awesome!

Also Some of the file down loaded from the Forge have readme's, where do they get sent or if I should just go the the forum's to find the info I need, pls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanklin Kregin View Post
    Also Some of the file down loaded from the Forge have readme's, where do they get sent or if I should just go the the forum's to find the info I need, pls.
    I can't say for sure but the obvious place to look would be in the extensions folder.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Tanklin Kregin View Post
    Up until this point everything was auto or I installed (say GM" Guild), Other products from the Forge had updated auto so I thought something was wrong.
    Nothing auto updates without you either manually installing the files or pressing the update button.

And, currently, the "Check for Updates" button doesn't turn red for Forge products.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 1st, 2021 at 18:01.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The Portals Revamped

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Nothing auto updates without you either manually installing the files or pressing the update button.

And, currently, the "Check for Updates" button doesn't turn red for Forge products.
    Ty for the reply, I will look for them. Have a great day.

I have added one of the extensions to my Forge Inventory, ran an update, and can't see the extension on the list. I have a feeling I missed a step somewhere?

Thread Information