DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP 1-2 Players Saturday Nights UK Time (Barrowmaze Old School Mega Dungeon in D&D5e)

A humorous and boisterous group of players wandering through a mega-dungeon on a weekly basis overseen by experienced player/newbie DM. We're looking for some fresh players and offering some trial runs time to see if you will jive with and have fun with our group.

Character antics have included the barbarian attempting to toss a woman of the night through a window but due to a poor roll bouncing her off a tavern door instead, the wizard getting PTSD and now checking every ceiling after a slime fell directly onto his head over 20 adventures ago, and the rogue calmly eating a banana in the middle of a heavy battle between 40 bugbears and a green dragon.

FG License: GM has Ultimate, players can use any version - including Free

VTT Version: FGU (Fantasy Grounds Unity)

Number of Players Sought: 1-2 (have 4-5)

Time Zone: UK Time (Scotland) but earlier time zones welcome

Day of week and time: Saturday at 6:00pm (Scotland time) starting 7th August

Planned Game Start and Frequency: Games will meet weekly at this time. (Occasional changes when time conflicts occur.)

Term: This is a mega dungeon and play sessions will likely last a long time (...maybe over a year).

Communications: You will need a working microphone and speakers (or a headset with a microphone) as we use Discord.

Will This Game Be Streamed? Not at this point in time.

Will Audio Be Recorded? Not at this point in time.

Combat/Exploration/Roleplay Mix: (40/30/30): This will depend on the players but the dungeon itself offers a nice mix of these things and puzzles too.

Character Starting Level: 4th-5th level

DM Note: Players of any experience level welcome. Those with good sense of humor especially welcome.
    Last edited by Xenolith2; August 3rd, 2021 at 10:21. Reason: forgot time zone

Hey I'm Buck. Post is a little dated but I'm interested. I know zero about Barrowmaze Mega Dungeon. Liked the write up. Good info. Let me know if it's still available.
    Cheers, Buck

Apologies. This is the first msg I've ever sent on here and I thought your Join Date of Sep 2020 was the msg date.

Hello Buck. I am dropping you a PM with further info.

It could be fun
    Ultimate Licence Holder - it only took 5 years but I started to GM in FG in 2019

I would be interested. When you say 6pm, what time zone is that?

Hello Moo. Time zone was listed above start time but I put it in again. It will be Scotland time zone.

Still looking for players? 6pm would be 1 pm for me

Sorry I didn't see this before, but I LOVE mega-dungeons and if you guys are Scottish I can pick up tips for my dwarf accent :P Anyways, since this was posted awhile ago I understand if you're already full up, but, if not, please let me know!

Pithis we did fill up fast. However, I keep of record of all who are interested and if someone drops will let you know. Appreciate your response!

Thread Information