5E Character Create Playlist

LFP 1 player Pathfinder 2e for one player one GM short intro adventure

FG License: FGU Ultimate
    Game System: PF2

Time Zone: GMT (British Summer Time)
    Day of week and time: Wednesday or Thursday 8 pm
    If new game, planned start date: When mutually convenient
    Planned Duration & Frequency: One or two sessions, perhaps move on to campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord or Skype, don't mind
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Not unless requested

Roleplay & Combat mix: 90% combat
    Number of Players in game & needed: One GM, one player game; all I need is the player!
    Character starting level & equipment: Intro adventure
    Character restrictions: I have the core rules and Advanced Players Guide so any characters covered by those rules.

Details of your scenario: Tower of Terror is an adventure I designed specifically for one player to get an introduction to RPGs, Pathfinder 2e rules, and/or Fantasy Grounds. OK to roll up the character together at the start if preferred. Adventure is perhaps 3-4 hours. I am new to FG myself but know the PF2e rules fairly well. I am an "older" player, having started with D&D 1e and spent far too long in the NWN and NWN2 toolsets in the slightly less distant past. Hope that the experience might lead to starting a proper home brew PF2e campaign with addition of more players.

Hey John30,

I am very interested. I have been looking for a PF2E game for quite a while. I am a GM myself who has been GMing for my group for close to 5 years. We are currently half way though Extinction Curse in PF2E. I am loving the system a lot. I would love to do a one on one game. I will say I am in the U.S EST time zone, but if I did that right it should be able 4pm my time which would still work for me on Wednesday/Thursday. I am also interested in taking this and moving to a proper campaign and building a gaming group together.

Dear rhoule6819,

I sent you a message last night. Hope you got it. Someone else has messaged me but since it is a one or two shot I am more than happy to run it twice.

John

Thread Information