Starfinder Playlist

Pathfinder Reference Guide Issue

Hello,

Was looking to find environment rules for a campaign last night and was running into errors. A screenshot is attached. Something I need to do on my side to correct it?

Capture2.PNG

Blog Entries
    Since you didn't post the error log, just by looking at your screenshot it appears you have at least two themes selected. Don't do that, or you end up with a Frankentheme™ as you're seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Since you didn't post the error log, just by looking at your screenshot it appears you have at least two themes selected. Don't do that, or you end up with a Frankentheme™ as you're seeing.
    Thanks for the reply... I (finally) got a chance to log in and check this, and do not show two (or more) themes loading. The following extensions are being loaded:
    - Decal: Pathfinder - Bestiary
    - Player Image Auto Size
    - Theme: FG Dark

I have other themes, but they are not being loaded for the campaign.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Terenn View Post
    Thanks for the reply... I (finally) got a chance to log in and check this, and do not show two (or more) themes loading. The following extensions are being loaded:
    - Decal: Pathfinder - Bestiary
    - Player Image Auto Size
    - Theme: FG Dark

I have other themes, but they are not being loaded for the campaign.
    Please only continue this discussion in one thread.

Please post your log files. That will tell us a lot more than a screen shot of part of the launch screen.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Responded to other thread as to the issue you are facing.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sue-Pathfinder

MOD: Closed thread due to conversation being performed in one place.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I think the OP is reporting two separate issues. Unfortunately, they weren't that clear in the first post of this specific thread as to what the "errors" they were experiencing. I can see some erroneous text in the screenshot provided CH14_Characters in the middle of the text.

@Terenn - please clarify specifically what issue you were reporting in this thread. Thanks.

I've re-opened the thread to allow the OP to clarify.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hello @Trenloe

This thread was reporting the issue of being unable to pull the environment rules up for reference (and the "helpCH14_Characters" text also found in the guide).

This is separate from the table format (color) issue in the other thread.

Thanks!

@TerennThanks for clarifying. In future, when reporting issues please try and include details of what the issue is. This aids everyone in knowing what you're reporting and helps to reduced wasted time all round - this thread is a clear example of this happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Terenn View Post
    This thread was reporting the issue of being unable to pull the environment rules up for reference.
    The ^ Environment link is a link that takes you back to the beginning of that chapter - that's what the ^ indicates. So, clicking that link on the page you show in post #1 will just take you back to the beginning of chapter 13 - does that work OK for you?

The rest of the environment rules are in the subsequent sections in that chapter - the next section being "Dungeons". You can access this from the left hand contents in the reference manual or by using the forward button at the bottom of the reference manual window.

I'll report the issue with the erroneous text in the Pathfinder product bug reporting thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Report-Thread
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Apologies all around, I thought this was related to the graphic bug. Glad to have this sorted.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information