5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Currently own FGU Standard, but started the monthly FGU Ultimate

Greetings,
    I currently own the standard license, but need to own the Ultimate so that my players for my campaign can join in whom are down on their luck right now and can not purchase the standard license. My question is do I have enter a new License Key into my FGU in order to use the monthly renting of FGU Ultimate?

Quote Originally Posted by Erik L View Post
    My question is do I have enter a new License Key into my FGU in order to use the monthly renting of FGU Ultimate?
    You need to take out an FGU subscription and you will receive a new license key specifically for your FGU monthly subscription.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok, I set up a subscription for the Ultimate FGU. But I don't see a Subscription purchase in My Orders area. Could there be a problem?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik L View Post
    Ok, I set up a subscription for the Ultimate FGU. But I don't see a Subscription purchase in My Orders area. Could there be a problem?
    If you go to your Store > Order History, subscriptions show up near the top of the page. If it doesn't show there, then it likely means that it wasn't able to automatically link to an account based on what PayPal sent back to us. Locate the email from PayPal on your primary email address and use the profile id to link it to your account from the Store > Order History page. Otherwise, contact support.fantasygrounds.com and our team can assist you. The license key will work regardless of whether or not it is linked to your account, but linking it makes it easier to reference and cancel in the future.

If you are having an issue then contact support and they'll get you sorted out. AFAIK it shouldn't take long to appear in your order history.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I have initiated help through the Customer support email page. I don't have any Subscriptions showing in my Order History.

Thread Information