FG Spreadshirt Swag

When is the next Wiki update?

Hi! New to Savage Worlds. I'm learning the system and the FG ruleset at the same time, so I'm looking for some resources on how the ruleset functions.

I tried dragging a dragon onto a map, and the token showed up as one square. There's a slot on the NPC sheet labeled "Space," but the number '3' for a dragon doesn't make sense from what I understand of the rules, and doesn't seem to have any effect on token size when I change it.

I went to https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...rlds_NPC_Sheet to see if there was any clarification, but didn't find any info. I then noticed that the last edit on the page was in 2016.

Before anyone suggests it, I'm perfectly aware of how to resize a token on the map. I can probably edit the XML for the NPCs if I absolutely have to. Today, I'm most interested in finding out if there are any recent resources available for this ruleset.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by althafain View Post
    I tried dragging a dragon onto a map, and the token showed up as one square. There's a slot on the NPC sheet labeled "Space," but the number '3' for a dragon doesn't make sense from what I understand of the rules, and doesn't seem to have any effect on token size when I change it.!
    Welcome to the FG forums.

For this specific question - make sure you drag the dragon to the combat tracker first, then drag the token from the combat tracker to the map. This sets up all the correct links for using the creature in combat etc., including the size of the creature (in squares) on the map.

I'll leave others to respond to your other question about recent resources.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Right, forgot that bit - the 'space' stat seems to control the number of map squares for the token. Thanks for the reminder!

The question about resources stands.

Lots of SW videos here https://youtube.com/c/doswelk and there are a lot of tutorials on Fantasy Grounds on YouTube as well.

The wiki for SWADE is getting updated slowly. Just one person working on it as far as I know.

Thread Information