Starfinder Playlist

Filled

Thank you for the interest, but all spots have currently been filled!

FG License: GM has Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate, players only need demo version
    Game System: Pathfinder 1e, Rise of the Runelords Anniversarry edition

Time: Sundays 7am-11am CST(UTC- 6)
    Planned start date: Sunday 8/8/21 will be first session
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
    Term: Until campaign ends.

Voice/Video Software: We will be using discord. You will need both a good microphone and webcam. I find that having everyone using video increases player engagement during game. It's not quite as good as being at a table in person, but it's the next best thing. Not recording.

Roleplay & Combat mix: It's an AP. Plenty of both. Particularly if people don't just murderhobo.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 5 players in game, we play as long as 4 are available.
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level
    Character restrictions: Pretty much sticking to official Paizo. Some exceptions will be detailed in the campaign document that will be provided for players.

Overall, I'm looking for players that are comfortable roleplaying. You don't need to be a method actor, but at least see your character as something more than just what you add to a d20 to kill something. You are in a party of heroes. Whatever the motivation may be, when it comes down to it your character will put others above themselves when it matters most. Especially your party.

If you're interested, let me know what questions you have.
    Last edited by Brand83; August 1st, 2021 at 00:16. Reason: Edit player needs

Thread Information