DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

That's what happens when you roll snake eyes. You broke it for everyone.

Ikael is working on this. He'll probably have it fixed pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    That's what happens when you roll snake eyes. You broke it for everyone.

Ikael is working on this. He'll probably have it fixed pretty soon.
    Well I am terribly sorry everyone. Please award yourselves 2 Bennie's each.

A minor item I stumbled upon. I had someone cast Growth on an NPC. They were already Size +1, and they bumped him to Size +4. I applied the effect 3 times. That worked - it treated them like Size +4 (which is Large scale and all that it entails). But I did notice 2 things

1. If I applied it once and change the effect to Size +3, Str +3d (shorthand for the code) it did not seem to work. But I did not test it extensively.
    2. On the approach that did work, there is a consideration that I am not sure that is easily coded. If you use the Power and change Scale, you do not change the number of wounds.

So minor, and I am not sure if #1 is just me oopsing it somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    A minor item I stumbled upon. I had someone cast Growth on an NPC. They were already Size +1, and they bumped him to Size +4. I applied the effect 3 times. That worked - it treated them like Size +4 (which is Large scale and all that it entails). But I did notice 2 things

1. If I applied it once and change the effect to Size +3, Str +3d (shorthand for the code) it did not seem to work. But I did not test it extensively.
    2. On the approach that did work, there is a consideration that I am not sure that is easily coded. If you use the Power and change Scale, you do not change the number of wounds.

So minor, and I am not sure if #1 is just me oopsing it somehow.
    This won’t answer all your questions, but in SWADE Growth specifically mentions that it never increases wounds regardless in change of scale.

Quote Originally Posted by dogfisc View Post
    This won’t answer all your questions, but in SWADE Growth specifically mentions that it never increases wounds regardless in change of scale.
    Maybe I was not clear. FGU is adding the wound, when it should not as per the power.

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    Maybe I was not clear. FGU is adding the wound, when it should not as per the power.
    Ah, I totally misunderstood.

In that case add [Wounds Threshold=3] to set back to 3

My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Do you intend to upload the changelog of the ruleset version 5.5? I think it would be interesting

The new printing has a number of changes and brings the version up to 6 - I know it's a volunteer force, but any word on when the new changes will start seeing the light of day?

Quote Originally Posted by rigerco View Post
    The new printing has a number of changes and brings the version up to 6 - I know it's a volunteer force, but any word on when the new changes will start seeing the light of day?
    Is this the changelog?

https://www.pegforum.com/forum/savag...wade-changelog

Ikael is away, so it will have to be someone from Smiteworks dev team that does this. I think they are working on some ruleset updates once the 4.21 launch is well established.

In the mean time you can copy and edit the edges etc. with these changes.

Thread Information