FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 25 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    It would be great to be able to share editing permissions/ownership of a module. I know this has been mentioned before in relation to rob2e and other extension "brands".

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    1) Subscribe to or purchase an extension on the Forge
    2) Launch FGU

Note how the "Check For Updates" button is not highlighted.

Clicking "Check For Updates" does download the new items.

[MODERATOR: Moved this to the wishlist as this is something that hasn't been implemented yet, so it's not specifically a bug.]
    This gets my vote as well!

Turn the AUTOUPDATE back to what it was before so if you turn it off because you don't want auto updates to break your EXTs, you can still use the EXT.

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved discussion replies to the thread discussing the capability, let's please keep this thread just to requests and support for those requests and not discussion of those requests. Thanks!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Feature Request: a built-in packager that we can point to a internal or external source repository (i.e. GitHub).

Developers can tag a release, and the Forge will pull those files and zip up the ext or mod.

Feature Request: a built-in packager that we can point to a internal or external source repository (i.e. GitHub).

Developers can tag a release, and the Forge will pull those files and zip up the ext or mod.
    That would be pretty slick and probably not hard to implement given how well documented git is.

Why not use Github Actions for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lo Zeno View Post
    Why not use Github Actions for that?
    Yes, but still there would need to be a way for the generated zip to end up submitted to Forge as a new build.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Yes, but still there would need to be a way for the generated zip to end up submitted to Forge as a new build.
    I'm not a Forge crafter so I don't know how it works in and out, but can't you simply use an upload-release-asset action, specifying the URL to upload to and how to authenticate on the Forge? Using your browser's developer tools you should be able to see what's the upload URL in the Forge page.

Quote Originally Posted by Lo Zeno View Post
    I'm not a Forge crafter so I don't know how it works in and out, but can't you simply use an upload-release-asset action, specifying the URL to upload to and how to authenticate on the Forge? Using your browser's developer tools you should be able to see what's the upload URL in the Forge page.
    That's pretty interesting! I'm not sure how it will work with the Forge site since the individual item pages don't have their own URLs, but I bet there is some sort of identifier that could be passed along to get the upload to the right place.

Thread Information