DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 25 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    My Wishes for Forge:

1. Preview before submission to approval.
    2. Either allow images in the text area (you can drop images but on submit they vanish) or remove the drop function.
    3. Allow change of price without approval.
    4. Add a "sale" method. 25% off ect. No approval needed. Adds a sale banner / category maybe.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    allow images in the text area (you can drop images but on submit they vanish) or remove the drop function
    Images can be used in text area, but you have to copy/paste them.
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/35/view

EDIT: looks like they might now be removed when I submit edits
    Last edited by bmos; August 5th, 2021 at 13:29.

Please consider adding a "Last updated" field on the product page. Currently it's only visible in the list view.

Hi

In some discussion with Bmos and MrDTT there was the following outcome: In general I'd like a better communication towards the users about incoming updates, the update button becomes red for a lot of things, leading to confusion of users about what actually got updated (and also confusion about where to read about patch notes; the release notes button in the FGU launcher only leads to client updates now, not to ruleset, module or forge updates). Would it be possible to add a pop-up listing all updates after an update happened, either with description or a link towards the forum about those? In regards to the forge it may be nice to have a pop-up listing which forge items got updated and then it could also list links to their forum threads where one can read about their patch notes. (Then it may be a requirement for all Forge crafters to create forum threads for their items? This may also simplify the communication of users to the devs if there are designated forum threads since every user has access to the forum)

Thanks

Best wishes

Kelrugem

PS: I just mentioned also other possible updates in that pop-up window feature because it may be suitable for all, not just the forge updates

deleted reply, wrong thread
    Last edited by poobah_1; August 7th, 2021 at 01:11. Reason: wrong thread

A way to remove an extension from inventory list not just a do not update/do update option.

user case: Accidently subscribed to an extension in a ruleset that will likely never be used.

+1

The possibility to remove subscription/not update any of the subscribed extensions from the inventory list.

Hey,

It would look nice in the forge, to have column for the rule-set / product category

Last update shown in a column, with how many days ago, when using owned tab.

Last edited by vaughnlannister; August 12th, 2021 at 10:50.

It would be cool to have a Discord channel, blog post, or some other automated feed that announces new Forge items as they come out (for their first release... probably not updates). We've already got Discord channels for youtube updates, reddit updates, new releases in the store, etc... and it would be cool to see what new Forge items drop without having to manually check and sort by item all the time.

I concur with the automated notification idea.

Would it be better just to default to sorting by newest first on the forge (as on the shop) though? That would remove the need for the automated notifications for me.

More flexibly, why not have the forge and/or store remember our preferred search/display settings?

Cheers, Hywel

Thread Information