FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 25 First 1234513 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by feelej25 View Post
    a shopping cart / wishlist would be a great feature.
    I duplicate this wish.

For crafters selling something for gold, maybe the ability to enter a dollar value and have it automatically converted into the gold value?

For math dum-dums like me. =^.^=
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws View Post
    For crafters selling something for gold, maybe the ability to enter a dollar value and have it automatically converted into the gold value?

For math dum-dums like me. =^.^=
    All you do is write out the dollar amount and then remove the decimal point. For example: $2.50 is 250 gold, $4.00 is 400 gold, $5.99 is 599 gold, etc..
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    All you do is write out the dollar amount and then remove the decimal point. For example: $2.50 is 250 gold, $4.00 is 400 gold, $5.99 is 599 gold, etc..
    In a pinch just remember every gold is worth a penny.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

I would like the ability not to display extensions I would select (i.e. the one I own on DMsG and I don't want to buy again and since it does not seem practically feasible for the authors to gift back those in the forge).

A nice to have: when viewing the search results and clicking on the next page, scroll the view back to the top.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the suggestions so far. There are some good ones in the list and we have a number in our queue to roll out.

Consider adding a Forge button to the FGU launch screen.

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 2.13.02 PM.png

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    Consider adding a Forge button to the FGU launch screen.

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 2.13.02 PM.png
    Unfortunately, we can't do that because it would violate our agreement with Valve/Steam. You can't include any links to an alternate storefront.

Blog Entries
    When trying to add an item that you do not have sufficient funds for, only an error is given. A pop up option to redirect to the Treasury to buy more gold funds would make spending money easier

Also, the ability to buy in other increments, or to buy multiple packs would be nice. i.e. buying 10 dollars worth is annoying

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information