FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 19 of 25 First ... 91718192021 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    We also have a gifting option. If you subscribe to a free forge item, maybe throw them the extra 1 gold or 2 that you have saved up on your account.

There are 7 extensions with fewer than a 4 1/2 star average.
    Why do we have ratings, if this is how they're going to be used?

To clarify, I know you can go to the item page and see a decimal rating which adds some minor additional information, but by the time you're basing decisions on whether a product is 4.1 or 4.4 stars you're basically reading tea leaves IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    There are 7 extensions with fewer than a 4 1/2 star average.
    Why do we have ratings, if this is how they're going to be used?

To clarify, I know you can go to the item page and see a decimal rating which adds some minor additional information, but by the time you're basing decisions on whether a product is 4.1 or 4.4 stars you're basically reading tea leaves IMO.
    Additionally, the quality of a product can dramatically improve over time, or support can drop entirely, which mean whatever rating a person leaves for it might not reflect its current state.

Blog Entries
    Would you rather see a mix of poorly reviewed products on the Forge?

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Perhaps an option for actual reviews as opposed to just stars, and/or the ability revise your review in the future should your opinion change to the positive or the negative.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Perhaps an option for actual reviews as opposed to just stars, and/or the ability revise your review in the future should your opinion change to the positive or the negative.
    You can change your review, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    I'd just like reviews to be actionable and trustworthy, which a simple star system will never be.
    Last edited by bmos; August 21st, 2022 at 00:37.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    You should be able to change personal ratings whenever, if you can't please let me know as that is intended. As for reviews, we determined in the current iteration it would be best to leave them to the forums, which is why crafters can link forum threads, so we don't put extra work on our moderation team.

I'm thinking this has already been suggested but I didn't read all 19 pages:

1. Wishlist function.

2. Filter for Types (Ruleset, Setting, Maps, etc.) is checklist and not a single-value drop down list.

3. Ability to favorite Authors. Would love to more easily track any new products.

Is it possible to make a "One DND" Forge test for FGU?
    Mostly for how new critical hit works, im not really sure if any of the other changes worth to be codded on a forge item.

Blog Entries
    That is a good question. We can talk about it internally. We will very likely create our own test ruleset for this, but I don't know that it is a problem to also have an option on the Forge. Let me get back with you on this.

Thread Information