DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 25 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerbelly View Post
    I would love to see an automatic ammo tracker for Deadlands. A way to have a list in your inventory or in your combat that shows how many bullets you have in your possesion and that it auto deducts from when you fire. I know a lot of people have balked at this for some reason, but tedious tracking like that sucks and it's what I would like to see.
    Note, this is a wish only for the forge. i.e. what enhancements can be made to make the forge itself more useful/valuable.

Enhancement requests for things like this would probably best be made in the ruleset sub-forum (i.e. Savage Worlds right?); https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Savage-Worlds

But they might also be ok made in the Idea Informer, though this is mostly for core FGU capabilities; https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Add in two columns in the Manage Craft view - total transactions and transactions this quarter.
    On the 'items' page?

I reckon the Forge developers should just copy the Sales Reports section from DriveThruRPG and replace the 'translations' page with it.

It is nice to see each individual transaction, but in the overall scheme of things, not much use. All your really after is how many of each item has sold for the quarter, and the gross totals. Having a chart similar to the 'Sales Report' for 'Month to Date' similar to that in the DriveThruRPG system would be fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    I don't think I've read it anywhere so here goes:

I wish there would be a possibility to visit the Forge like the store while not being logged in.
    Yes I agree, I think not being able to browse the forge when not logged in will be losing a bunch of casual browsers.

On a side tangent, the designer in me would love to see the forge index page turned into a landing page with a header graphic promoting a new product, or perhaps something us developers could 'bid' for to have a banner in rotation much like DriveThruRPG's featured product message area. With bid points gained from sales.

Tell you what, just copy a bunch of functions from DriveThruRPG. LOLz
    Last edited by Tailz Silver Paws; October 9th, 2021 at 00:21. Reason: Added the reply to Zarestia
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Two wishes:
    * Update the upload message of a build to contain a hint that the approval is still pending.
    * Option to delete a build (so we can remove erroneous uploads...)

Now that the description area locks on any change, until approved, can we please get a feature where you edit until your hearts content and then hit a submit button once you know you are happy with all the changes (this submit then gets approved). Sometimes I need to go away from the keyboard and would like to know my changes are saved without locking me out from additional changes.

Jason

I humbly request the ability to add tags or clean up the search menu to be able to find items. For example: Typing "Old School" does not pull up any of the Necrotic Gnome items. it does pull up the SRD and ruleset. However typing "Old-School" does pull up the necrotic gnome items but not the ruleset or SRD.

Forge request: for users of the forge, to have some ability to auto-subscribe to the respective support forum post/topic when clicking to "Get" an extension (Paid or Free)....it would be a "nice to have" feature as a user, as I always want to subscribe to forge items I get. Thank you.

Suggestion:
    - The Forge is now accessible without login but you can only filter through game systems. It would be great to have all the filtering and search options as a user not logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Hey,

It would look nice in the forge, to have column for the rule-set / product category

Last update shown in a column, with how many days ago, when using owned tab.

Came here to say that! That and a way to sort/search by ruleset

I'd love to see an option to change ownership of Forge entries.
    As extension developers leave/arrive in the community, sometimes new devs take over older extensions.
    Providing a path for the previous author to transfer the existing listing to the new dev stands to really improve the user experience.
    This would ideally include the ability to share ownership with multiple people to facilitate collaboration, but could be as simple as just transferring totally to another author.
    Last edited by bmos; December 12th, 2021 at 19:25.

Blog Entries
    It really is frustrating to have the items be restricted to 10 without having to change it. I think people would prefer a LARGER number or no restriction at all. Can it be defaulted to 100 or that restriction removed?
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Thread Information