STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... Last

Fantasy Grounds Forge - Wish List

This thread is for any suggestions that you have to improve the Fantasy Grounds Forge. Please see the FAQ link before adding to see if your request has already been addressed.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Link

NOTE: Also, please keep higher level discussions (such as currency debate) in separate threads for debating.

Thanks,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; July 27th, 2021 at 17:15.

Would like to be able to see what files are in current delivery (size, filename/filetype, date)
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

A "Wishlist" of items you'd like to subscribe to in the future (such as when you have the funds to spare) would be really nice. I just saw a bunch of items I'd really like to get, but I don't have the money right now.

For an extension at least I'd like to see it extract and post the version number on the Manage Craft page and possibly on the Forge Item page as well

Would like Forge to display the currently-approved text for an item in the store while a new update to that text is pending approval.

Right now, if an author has an item in the store but then find a typo in their description to fix, or add some more text due to an update or whatever, users get an "Item Not Found" page when clicking the link for that store item until the new text is approved. This can be a very confusing experience to end users and also pretty annoying if you're trying to subscribe to a mod that happens to be in the middle of a description change.

Would like Forge to tell me whether the item is "Data" or "Vault". I understand that the author could change it at any time on me, but without Forge telling me this info, I'm just going to end up private messaging any author I wish to purchase from first.

Would like some criteria on what the different "Product Types" are so I can better determine where the items I author should go. For instance, I have no idea what the difference is between a "Free Supplement" and an "Accessory" that happens to be free.
    Last edited by Sterno; July 28th, 2021 at 14:36.

when a user is logged in, and on the Forge.fantisygrounds.com page... it continues to show LOGIN as a menu opttion, and actually lets the user login. .. and again, and aagin. a few people are so frustrated that the Forge "isn't letting me login, no matter how many times i try".

simply because the page doesn't hide the Login option on the loginmenu... if they are already logged in.

sure, have Logout. thats perfect, but for goodness sake .. hide LOGIN.
    See here : https://imgur.com/a/WdXq5We.jpg

I would like a "by date" list. That could allow us to see newer items easily.

Quote Originally Posted by FyreM View Post
    when a user is logged in, and on the Forge.fantisygrounds.com page... it continues to show LOGIN as a menu opttion, and actually lets the user login. .. and again, and aagin. a few people are so frustrated that the Forge "isn't letting me login, no matter how many times i try".

simply because the page doesn't hide the Login option on the loginmenu... if they are already logged in.

sure, have Logout. thats perfect, but for goodness sake .. hide LOGIN.
    See here : https://imgur.com/a/WdXq5We.jpg
    Absolutely, this.
    There's no indicator on the page whether a user is logged in or not, actually it makes it always look like a user is never logged in.

Thread Information