FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 18 of 25 First ... 81617181920 ... Last
    and just more filters...especially in the inventory...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofdexter View Post
    Yup...it's a pain point when things start to break...whether I need to even worry about the extension if it's not being loaded because of the ruleset...
    Extensions won’t automatically load just because you have it in your inventory and it is compatible with the ruleset your campaign is using. You only need to look at the extensions you have enabled when you load your campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Extensions won’t automatically load just because you have it in your inventory and it is compatible with the ruleset your campaign is using. You only need to look at the extensions you have enabled when you load your campaign.
    I understand that...but when you have a batch of extensions with similar names...and some of them are for D&D 5E and the others are Pathfinder exclusive...When your searching for the culprit that is throwing the error or trying to decide if your going to keep the extension...It would be nice to filter out the ones that have no bearing on what your searching for...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofdexter View Post
    I understand that...but when you have a batch of extensions with similar names...and some of them are for D&D 5E and the others are Pathfinder exclusive...When your searching for the culprit that is throwing the error or trying to decide if your going to keep the extension...It would be nice to filter out the ones that have no bearing on what your searching for...
    You don’t have to manage the extension at all through the inventory. They automatically update and you don’t turn them off and on through the website, just when you load the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    You don’t have to manage the extension at all through the inventory. They automatically update and you don’t turn them off and on through the website, just when you load the campaign.
    Sure you don't but there is bare minimum information about the extensions at the loader...and after it's loaded it's a back and forth with FGU and the loader...I use the Forge Inventory as a way to disable extensions that are definitely broken...so they don't show up in the loader...Now if the loader showed this information I wouldn't do this...but that's a whole different thread...

I literally had to make a spreadsheet due to this and i only play pf1e now (so i disabled all my 5e forge items on forge so they don’t show anymore). Can’t imagine the annoyance if i was playing 2 or more rulesets uses ext in both. That were incompatible on 1. (Spreadsheet in my signature)
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    I literally had to make a spreadsheet due to this and i only play pf1e now (so i disabled all my 5e forge items on forge so they don’t show anymore). Can’t imagine the annoyance if i was playing 2 or more rulesets uses ext in both. That were incompatible on 1. (Spreadsheet in my signature)
    Yup...just started the same thing...

From my personal point of of view, because of the way (volume) gold is sold, crafters who sell for 499 instead of 500 are putting buyers into a position where they are going to have to buy 98 more 499 items to not end up with unspendable amounts of gold. I see several items for 499 that I would buy but decide not to buy because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    From my personal point of of view, because of the way (volume) gold is sold, crafters who sell for 499 instead of 500 are putting buyers into a position where they are going to have to buy 98 more 499 items to not end up with unspendable amounts of gold. I see several items for 499 that I would buy but decide not to buy because of this.
    Or you can just consider what you are buying is 500$ and not worry about the 1cent.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Or you can just consider what you are buying is 500$ and not worry about the 1cent.
    True, and I could also throw away money just because, but I'm not likely to do that either.

It is easier to just avoid 499 costs and invest in forge products that end in 00.

Thread Information