Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    As mentioned by LordEntrails in post #64 above, and by the OP in post #1, please keep this thread for requests to the wishlist only. Don't start discussions in this thread. If you want to do that, please create a new thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

A consolidated list of the forge wish list.

I keep getting lost reading this thread with all the ideas. Keep up the good suggestions everyone.

Ok I like the donate button on the view-profile page but I think it could use a bit more clarity on the donate page that pops up. It is unclear on the initial page whether or not the donation is split 90:10 (donatee / Smiteworks). If you click the adjust donation down button then it appears. Just for transparency sake it seems wise that the slider is there by default. I think the slider is important but worth having it more clearly displayed.

donate.png

Thanks,
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Beemanpat View Post
    A consolidated list of the forge wish list.

I keep getting lost reading this thread with all the ideas. Keep up the good suggestions everyone.
    Definitely would be nice to have the OP updated with wish list requests or, better yet, I think for the forge, there should be a "forge wish list" on informer.com where people can vote on things like there is for the FG main app (i.e. http://fgapp.idea.informer.com ) -- having a page like that for the forge would allow for the devs to see what the most popular wish list items are and could better prioritize the "needs" vs the "wants" (which is what the votes help do) - just a thought SmiteWorks.... thank you for listening.

The ability to cancel review of an uploaded build. It doesn't happen often for me but sometimes I find a bug shortly after upload. I wish I could save you time in review by cancel and re-upload.

Jason

Thread Information