DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 25 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Product Ratings, it is impossible to tell which products and what value you have rated a product at. Several ways to handle this, but one would be to change the color of the stars if you have rated an item, and to show what you rated them on mouse over or similar.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lo Zeno View Post
    Absolutely, this.
    There's no indicator on the page whether a user is logged in or not, actually it makes it always look like a user is never logged in.
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreM View Post
    when a user is logged in, and on the Forge.fantisygrounds.com page... it continues to show LOGIN as a menu opttion, and actually lets the user login. .. and again, and aagin. a few people are so frustrated that the Forge "isn't letting me login, no matter how many times i try".

simply because the page doesn't hide the Login option on the loginmenu... if they are already logged in.

sure, have Logout. thats perfect, but for goodness sake .. hide LOGIN.
    See here : https://imgur.com/a/WdXq5We.jpg
    This has been implemented, not only on FG Forge, but across the entire website. Once logged in, you will see your username in the upper-right corner with account-related elements in the dropdown menu when clicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    I agree - if this could be a list with check boxes to be able to select multiple options would be great.
    UPVOTE this one!!
    Saved Searches etc would be nice too

Quote Originally Posted by WishX View Post
    This has been implemented, not only on FG Forge, but across the entire website. Once logged in, you will see your username in the upper-right corner with account-related elements in the dropdown menu when clicked.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    I would like a "by date" list. That could allow us to see newer items easily.
    This is a great idea, so we can see what has been added by date.

Subscribing does not flag as needing updates

1) Subscribe to or purchase an extension on the Forge
    2) Launch FGU

Note how the "Check For Updates" button is not highlighted.

Clicking "Check For Updates" does download the new items.

[MODERATOR: Moved this to the wishlist as this is something that hasn't been implemented yet, so it's not specifically a bug.]
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 1st, 2021 at 17:50.

* Allow selecting multiple rulesets that an extension is compatible with
    * Option to remove/delist extension
    * Allow changing extension ownership

*Allowing gold coins to be used for purchases in the Fantasy Grounds store

Quote Originally Posted by FyreM View Post
    here is what the banner looks like before you login
    https://imgur.com/a/c6kKbYX
    and here is what it banner looks like AFTER you login
    https://imgur.com/a/F8MJXVF

yes. they are exactly the same. you have no way to know that the system thinks you ARE logged in.
    it is JUST an UI (or do they call it UX now, i never could keep track) thing . sure. but .. it is a basic UI thing that should be corrected.
    Yes, most login functionality will replace that login tag/button with the user name of the person logged in so they know at a glance that they are logged in and which account it is (in case they have more than one or more than one person uses the computer).

PS for those who don't know, UI refers to the User Interface itself (the buttons, images, etc). UX stands for User Experience which include the UI but also includes esoteric things like the flow, how the interface feels, number of click to access features, and how "user friendly" it is. So, UX encompasses the whole functionality and usability of the UI.

Quote Originally Posted by VampireLogan View Post
    Yes, most login functionality will replace that login tag/button with the user name of the person logged in so they know at a glance that they are logged in and which account it is (in case they have more than one or more than one person uses the computer).
    This has been implemented - see post #32 above.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information