FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 25 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    As mentioned by LordEntrails in post #64 above, and by the OP in post #1, please keep this thread for requests to the wishlist only. Don't start discussions in this thread. If you want to do that, please create a new thread.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

A consolidated list of the forge wish list.

I keep getting lost reading this thread with all the ideas. Keep up the good suggestions everyone.

Ok I like the donate button on the view-profile page but I think it could use a bit more clarity on the donate page that pops up. It is unclear on the initial page whether or not the donation is split 90:10 (donatee / Smiteworks). If you click the adjust donation down button then it appears. Just for transparency sake it seems wise that the slider is there by default. I think the slider is important but worth having it more clearly displayed.

donate.png

Thanks,
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Beemanpat View Post
    A consolidated list of the forge wish list.

I keep getting lost reading this thread with all the ideas. Keep up the good suggestions everyone.
    Definitely would be nice to have the OP updated with wish list requests or, better yet, I think for the forge, there should be a "forge wish list" on informer.com where people can vote on things like there is for the FG main app (i.e. https://fgapp.idea.informer.com ) -- having a page like that for the forge would allow for the devs to see what the most popular wish list items are and could better prioritize the "needs" vs the "wants" (which is what the votes help do) - just a thought SmiteWorks.... thank you for listening.

The ability to cancel review of an uploaded build. It doesn't happen often for me but sometimes I find a bug shortly after upload. I wish I could save you time in review by cancel and re-upload.

Jason

Blog Entries
    For crafters, I think it imperative to be able to see sales reports. Not just items sold like you can under "Transactions", but a full accounting.

Also, in cases where revenue is split, those recipients of monies should be able to track that as well.

I concur with Gwydion's request (on the FG Discord) about having messages go to our email RATHER THAN a private message on the FG forums.

ThanX for the consideration Forge Team!
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback. I will put in a request to include these additional details for Crafters.

We can also add an option for crafters to share their email address if they choose.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I will put in a request to include these additional details for Crafters.

We can also add an option for crafters to share their email address if they choose.
    Some other authors may even prefer something else as communication, I think; maybe it would be a good idea to allow crafters to add some text in their forge profile? I mean sites like this: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/2/view-profile One could allow crafters to add some text/introduction/bio etc. there, also maybe clarifying any preferred way of communication?

(the disadvantage may be that users may not look there; then a crafter could just clarify such things on the page of each forge item)

Add a column to the Items list that displays if a product is published live or not. Maybe a green dot for active, and a red or grey dot for inactive?
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Another wish: Maybe adding a button in the FGU launcher linking to the FG forge?

Thread Information