DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFPs (1) PF2e Sundered Waves One-Shot 07/30 7:00pm ET

FG License: GM has FGU Ultimate, so players can use FGU Free Demo
    Game System: Pathfinder 2e

Time Zone: Eastern Time
    Day of week and time: Friday 07/30, starting between 7:00-7:30 pm.
    If new game, planned start date: 07/30
    Planned Duration & Frequency: This is a one-shot that will take from 3-5 hours
    Term: One-Shot

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Sound software used: Syrinscape Online (Free to Players)
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 25/75, depending on players
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3 spots filled out of 4, need 1 more
    Character starting level & equipment: 5th level pre-generated (Human Fighter)
    Character restrictions: Characters are pre-generated
    Player Experience: Players should know how to play PF2e using FGU; this is not a tutorial session

Details of your scenario:

Sundered Waves

For years, the pirate Captain Renlock sailed the coast of the Arcadian Ocean from the Shackles to the south to the waters of Varisia to the north searching for plunder and adventure—until one day his luck ran out. The ship was captured by a navy and the captain and his crew were apprehended and imprisoned. Years later, after the captain's death in prison, the four released crewmembers receive a message from the deceased captain pointing them to treasure he hid for them.

This short Pathfinder 2nd edition adventure written by Jason Bulmahn is intended to be completed in a single session and includes four 5th-level pregenerated characters whose backstories and motivations tie closely into the plot of the adventure.

I have created a custom soundscape in Syrinscape Online for this adventure. I think the game will be a much more immersive experience for players if they download and link the Syrinscape player. I will provide instructions for participating players.

By signing up, all players attest that they are not aware of the contents of this adventure.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=6129

If you are interested, please send me a Private Message with your Discord user ID and ####.
    Last edited by SillyOldeBear; July 27th, 2021 at 00:23.

Thread Information