Starfinder Playlist

Adding all PC tokens to map

It used to be, I could drag the green helmet on the combat tracker to move all Friendly tokens to the map.

Is this no longer a feature in Unity? It was super handy

It is. Try without extensions, I guess?

Blog Entries
    Works for me in a test campaign with no extensions...

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by JimSocks View Post
    It used to be, I could drag the green helmet on the combat tracker to move all Friendly tokens to the map.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Works for me in a test campaign with no extensions...
    Works for me with all my exts.

I have seen this occur with an extension, but I forget which one (and that extension fixed it with an update).

EDIT: It was Token Height Indicator that I was thinking of. If you are using Token Height Indicator, make sure it's up to date.
    If that is not what is causing it for your, see what extension is causing it and send the dev this post as it should show how it can be fixed.
    Last edited by bmos; July 25th, 2021 at 19:28.

Funny! I have exactly ONE extension installed nowadays: and it’s token height indicator LOL

I’ll look for the update to that sucker!

Thanks everyone!

Something to know though if you use the helmets to move the characters; they will lose their memory of the map with Line of Sight. it is quite annoying but that is how it works. Basically, when you use the green helmet to move them; it is essentially removing all the tokens from the map and putting them back on.

Thanks for the info!

I only use it when moving them (or a LOT of enemies) to a new map or between maps.

It does work for the red helmet too, right? I’m not at home to check myself right now lol

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the info!

I only use it when moving them (or a LOT of enemies) to a new map or between maps.

It does work for the red helmet too, right? I’m not at home to check myself right now lol
    It works for all 3 factions; green, yellow, red

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Wonderful. I thought I remembered it working for all helmets- but it’s been awhile since I used it for the red ones! Thanks LE

Thread Information