5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG 1 Player EST late weeknights or weekend afternoons prefer 5e but open.

FG License: FGC/FGU Standard
    Time Zone: EST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Free Monday-Thursday (some Fridays) after 10:30 PM EST, Afternoon/Early Evening Saturday & Sunday.
    Term: Any, though I may want to start with some one shots to learn FG and rulesets
    Voice: Voice over Discord
    Game System Preferred: D&D 5e but open to any
    Game System Experience: Some basic knowledge of D&D but have only played a handful of times over 20+ years ago, so basically newbie again.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very new.
    Character Type Preferred: Am open to most types.
    About me: Have always wanted to delve into playing regularly, recently picked up the core rulebooks for D&D 5e and want to learn the game. I am also interested in trying out some other rulesets or some D&D Classic. Haven't had enough experience yet to say what I prefer for a playstyle.

Feel free to direct message me.

Vince? In a roleplaying group in process of slightly dissolving so a few things uncertain on timing etc. Probably will end up with myself and two others. Two of us experienced DM's with me mild-moderate experience w/ FG and 5e and other guy with a LOT. I'm the old guy with a ton of roleplaying experience so will probably be me running it. Stay in touch over next couple of weeks if you would and we'll sort it out. Probably looking for two people, maybe 3 if mature/teamwork oriented.
    Cheers,
    Buck

Any idea what time and day y’all might play?

Quote Originally Posted by bukner View Post
    Vince? In a roleplaying group in process of slightly dissolving so a few things uncertain on timing etc. Probably will end up with myself and two others. Two of us experienced DM's with me mild-moderate experience w/ FG and 5e and other guy with a LOT. I'm the old guy with a ton of roleplaying experience so will probably be me running it. Stay in touch over next couple of weeks if you would and we'll sort it out. Probably looking for two people, maybe 3 if mature/teamwork oriented.
    Cheers,
    Buck
    That does sound interesting, keep me in the loop on details as you figure them out. Feel free to message me and we can exchange info.

Days vary but tends to be a little later as one of the guys doesn't get home from work until 7pm central time. Play for 3-5hrs depending, a little longer on weekends. Average 2-3x/mo. I know that's vague. We could get a little more set times wouldn't hurt my feelings it's just difficult as every other week I have kids and their not quit old/mature enough to play yet. I'll def keep you and Vince in the loop.

Thread Information