DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP 2-3; Sunday Evenings Bi-weekly 4-8 PM USA EST; SWADE Necessary Evil, FGU Ultimate

FG License: FGU Ultimate
    Time Zone: USA East Coast
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Sunday Bi-weekly 4PM to 8PM
    Term: Long Term (Roughly 2/3 through main campaign)
    Voice: Discord Server
    Game System: SWADE, SPC 2nd Ed
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? NO
    Next Game: Aug. 1st 2021
    Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50, close but no deaths so Far
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4 players see below. I would like 2 more, knowing how things go would accept 2 and wait rest in order.
    Character starting level & equipment: Heroic, gear is negotiable
    Character restrictions: Savage Worlds Super "Villain" campaign; must be able to work with team, no psychotic evil, random evil, evil for evils sake, etc. Yes, you are a villain but your focus will be to destroy invaders; ownership of the world can be worked out after the invaders are destroyed or driven off. Turncoats and traitors will suffer death at the hand of Dr. Destruction leader of the Omegans, the supervillain resistance. As has been, demonstrated several times. Omega Prime has developed a reputation for success even if they are not the most subtle.

Lost some players due to RL and unknown issues, down to 4 players would like to get numbers back up so one missing won't cancel game: Current villains are:
    TANK: A disgraced hero when his villainous behavior was revealed, though he claims to be innocent. Strength over Toughness and Larger than Life, even if he is dead.
    Dr. Terrano: A refuge villain from a far off alternate reality where Dinosaurs never died off and now Rule the World. He will show them all his genius, HE WILL SHOW THEM ALL!!!!!!!
    Armageddon: Mercenary, Sniper, Assassin, Corporate Dog. All can be used to describe him as he fights for World Unity at Any Cost.
    Titus Crow: A thief with minor psychic abilities, who ran afoul of the worst of sorcery, and lost his body to an Eldritch Horror (That Time I was Reincarnated as an Eldritch Horror!), but has gained a new form and awakened Occultic powers from his experience. What could go wrong?

CONTACT: You can DM me here on FG, or Discord: mgrancey#4994

Recent Developments: Omega Prime has just returned after a mishap that occurred while recovering another supervillains equipment; he used the equipment to get items from alternate dimensions. A unlucky shot caused a surge and instead of a small hole, a large hole was created and the device swallowed them whole. Finding themselves in a mirror dimension, they were careful to minimize the impact they would cause. After all, destroying his current body and then stealing the soul of Thuggee, a demi-god servant of Kali, is nothing of Consequence I am sure....

They then went after the alternate version of the original power source used for the equipment, the Tear of Astarophe, a gem that is a solidified tear of another Eldritch Being. A HALO jump into the Himalayan mountains, negotiating with a Yeti, then fighting their way up thru ancient caverns filled with the cultists guard creatures before I final showdown with the High Priest. They finished repairing the device and then returned home.

They have found they missed about a month of time and when checking out their hideout, they discovered that Titus' old body had escaped into the lower sewers. I am sure that everything will be fine...

I am now apparently a Saint?, I don't think I like this. I know how you become a Saint and after reading the DeathStalker series decided I never wanted to be hero.
    Last edited by Mgrancey; July 24th, 2021 at 01:49. Reason: Commentary
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

bump
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

bump again, got 1 possible
    Ultimate License Holder

bump, next session in 3 days
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information