DICE PACKS BUNDLE

SKILL buff effects

i have this trubble with the effects syntax i think.

SKILL:4 luck,bluff = works fine.
    SKILL:3 trait,fly = works fine.
    SKILL:2 trait,Craft alchemy does not work.
    SKILL:5 trait,Craft (Alchemy) does not work
    SKILL:6 luck,Craft(alchemy) does not work
    SKILL:7 trait,Knowledge Nature does not work
    SKILL:8 luck,Knowledge(Nature) does not work

so i'm at a loss,, how do i code for any of the double word skill names......?Escape Artists, Handle animal all fail.....

THis is Unity running pathfinder .

cheeeerss wak

Blog Entries
    MOD: I moved this to the PF 1e sub-forum so you can get the best group of users to see this without burdening those who won't be able to help.

I don't currently play PF, but have you looked at wiki page for PF effects? PFRPG and 3.5E Effects - Fantasy Grounds Customer Portal - Confluence (atlassian.net)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Put the skill name all in lower case. SKILL: 2 trait, craft alchemy or SKILL: luck, knowledge nature or SKILL: 4 escape artist
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

this is the answer. thanks. i cannot believe after the many many tries i had at this that i did not try "all in lowercase"

Thread Information