FG Spreadshirt Swag

What kind of IP do I need?

When I first used FG there where problem to test the internet conection for FG.
    Someone explained for me that some ISP used the same IP for several customers and that would mess up the port forwarding.
    I then called my ISP and they fixed it for me by changing something with the IP.

Now I am about to change ISP but I cannot remember what kind change of the IP that was necessary.
    Before I commit to the new ISP I need to know that it will work with FG.

Does anyone here know what I am talking about?
    Windows 10 64bit, MSI, i7-4770K 3.50GHz (8CPU), 16384MB RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB

To confirm: are you using FG Classic or FG Unity?

Unity shouldn't have an issue with shared IP addresses, as the brokered connection (Cloud) doesn't use port forwarding like FG Classic did.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah, thank you.
    I use Unity
    Windows 10 64bit, MSI, i7-4770K 3.50GHz (8CPU), 16384MB RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB

Quote Originally Posted by Cozy View Post
    I use Unity
    And the problems you mention - was that with classic? If so, you should be OK with FG Unity.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Well, I do not remember if the problem where with Classic or Unity.
    It was just before or after the release of unity.

Judging from your post about the issue, you were on Classic, as FGU doesn't have a test connection function.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ht=#post497352

Thread Information