5E Character Create Playlist

High drama, emotion and action- with a dose of horror and tension

Looking for players interested in a mature, roleplay heavy (though not to say action free, very much into cinematic set piece gaming) experience. Game is up for discussion though currently veering towards Vampire 5th edition, Call of Cthulhu, Vaesen or something in the 40k RPG universe. Have a long term Warhammer Fantasy RPG game ongoing which there are spaces at but more looking to start something new. As said, it is all about immersion and RPing while enjoying ssome dramatic set pieces and the vagaries kf a good dice roll. Am not for a more casual approach and therefore the style is not for everybody which I completely understand. .if it might be your thing though, you enjoy an immersive, emotional experience in your gaming then it maybe worth dropping a line.

All the best
    M

If compatible with a European time zone I'd be interested. I be up for pretty much anything horror/spooky.

/HS

That sounds great. I have had a couple of responses already so far which siggests there is a possibility that things will fall into place. I am in the UK so hopefully our timezones should work well, where are you based. I will keep you posted but definitely aiming for something with that kind of atmosphere - music, candles and all. Smile.

All the very best

Mike

Fantastic news, I'm lurking over in Sweden so its a one hour time difference. Looking forward to hear from you again

/HS

Quote Originally Posted by Befuzin View Post
    Fantastic news, I'm lurking over in Sweden so its a one hour time difference. Looking forward to hear from you again

/HS
    Great. Will see what other players might be interested and hopefully get the wheels rolling soon. I will keep you informed.

All the very best

Mike

Thread Information