Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Sure, .webp can be animated, but that's not why I would use it exclusively. It's smaller than .jpeg with the quality of a .png. Tiny size, high quality, SUPER bandwidth friendly.

With Roll20 announcing their UI revamp, adding in a pipeline for webm animated maps would be a welcome response to generate more revenue for Smiteworks as well as the burgeoning interest in other VTT due to WOTC latest PR nightmare. I would be happy to pay via the forge to enjoy assets and maps animated. Smiteworks got on the forefront with earliest adoption of 5E direct support and would hate to see them fall behind to other VTT and lose momentum.

WEBM and WEBP file support is currently being tested in the "test" channel.

Information available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Release-v4-4-0
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sad times. Says webm and animated webp forrmats not supported... I just wabt cool aninated maps lol

Did you see the post above yours by @Trenloe?
    Support for WEBM and animated WEBP are in the Test channel.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by gaara6666 View Post
    Sad times. Says webm and animated webp forrmats not supported... I just wabt cool aninated maps lol
    44 replies to this thread I am guessing you read the title and not the last few pages

Awesome! Some other image updates, too, great news! Glad this is possible and that the devs were able to get it incuded!

Quote Originally Posted by gaara6666 View Post

i have been humbled by new information thank you

Thread Information