DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sedgetone View Post
    Any news on getting the basics of this ruleset fixed? Months have past and not single update, items are still completely broken.
    Hi Sedgetone. I'm catching up now with code updates that SmiteWorks have done. SmiteWorks use a different source control system to what I usually use (I use Git, they use SVN and I had a lot more hair last time I used that system) so it might take me a little time to work out how I'm going to keep everything sync'd correctly . I think I've missed the automatic updates for this week, but cross-fingers for next week.

Issue opening any talent using the Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2e

I'm having trouble opening any talent using the Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2e book module.
    The following error appears for me:

[ERROR] window: control () anchoring to an undefined control (content) in windowclass (reference_talent)

This issue started occurring after the recent updates of FG.

Quote Originally Posted by leoborgesdf View Post
    Issue opening any talent using the Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2e
    I've let the dev know. He'll look to sorting it out asap, though real life is heaping it on him atm.

I just pushed a hot fix that should address this issue. I've been standardizing code across multiple rulesets including AFF2, and missed a rename. Please run a Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I just pushed a hot fix that should address this issue. I've been standardizing code across multiple rulesets including AFF2, and missed a rename. Please run a Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG
    Wow, thank you very much, after the update the problem was solved!

But now it seems that the problem reached the Spells, the same error appears when we click on that item.

Screenshot_1.png

Just pushed another fix to address the Spells.

Regards,
    JPG

Just pushed another fix to address the Spells.

Regards,
    JPG
    Problem solved!
    Thank you very much!!
    It is very gratifying to see that support for this amazing module (AFFE2) is helpful and assertive in solving user problems.
    Thank you one more time!

Hello everyone, again I found an error similar to the previous ones above, this time when I click on the Item tab and select Weapons and choose any object within this selection, I get the same error as the others reported.
    Follows image:

Screenshot_2.png

Apologies. I did a larger overall search to make sure that was the last example of that particular issue in this ruleset; and fixed the weapon one. Please run a new Check for Updates.

Regards,
    JPG

Apologies. I did a larger overall search to make sure that was the last example of that particular issue in this ruleset; and fixed the weapon one. Please run a new Check for Updates.

Regards,
    JPG
    Problem solved again!
    Once again I thank you for your attention and support!

Thread Information