FG Spreadshirt Swag

Broke for streamlabs OBS as of last night

So, I have been using the same setup for streaming FGC/FGU for close to 2 years now. But last night after updating FGU it broke.

So I use streamlabs OBS and up until last night I was able to use the game capture source just fine. As recently as Friday in fact. But last night when getting ready to stream my tuesday game, I launch FGU, hit that update button, and now game capture only reports a black screen. It picks up other games fine but specifically won't pick up FGU anymore.

I was able to switch to Window Capture which did well enough so long as I kept my stream copy of FGU as a focus. But if I ever pulled a browser or onenote up in front of it, FGU would stop updating for the stream and they could no longer see the combat in progress.

I have not investigated this in any depth myself but this seems like something urgent enough that having others input may be more valuable than my half inept arse trying to investigate it alone.

EDIT: Somehow... someway.... FGU end up running in Admin mode and was not displaying the warning that it was on launch. Removing this has resolved the issue.
    Last edited by Keltyrr; July 22nd, 2021 at 01:10.

The only updates to FGU for the last few weeks have been to modules. The client hasn't changed - so it's unlikely to be related to FGU.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The last update for the FGU client was June 8. All other updates since then are only DLC updates.

Regards,
    JPG

Wow, I always keep up to date and do FGU lives, using OBS Studio, I use several scenes within scenes and to capture the FGU I use Game Capture and select a specific one which in this case is the FGU....
    Here is one of my lives as a Rolemaster player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZxVRIBD8Ls

Thread Information