5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Will there continue to be new D&D 5e stuff for FG?

Will there continue to be new D&D 5e stuff for FG? I say this because I still do not see the new modules announced on the Wizards site, announced on FG. Thank you!

Yes, there's no reason to think that there won't be.

Smiteworks don't have a pre-order service so what you are probably seeing are links to things which do.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    FG has historically always released the actual new WotC products on the exact same days as the other platforms (used to be called the Wizard's Play Network early release date), but they don't take 'pre-orders' for products. I too wish FG got links setup on the Wizard's site for upcoming products like the competitors do, but not something they have ever done.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The only new product that WOTC is planning on releasing is Fizban's Treasury of Dragons, but it is still on a PREORDER status per my WOTC newsletter.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    The only new product that WOTC is planning on releasing is Fizban's Treasury of Dragons, but it is still on a PREORDER status per my WOTC newsletter.....
    Actually there are several announced books for this year that have not been released. What I assume the OP is referring to is the WoTC page for those products having links to DDB and Roll20 product pages, but not to an FG product page. For instance, see this page; https://dnd.wizards.com/products/wild-beyond-witchlight

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

FG has been linked before on a couple of WotC pre-release products, but as has been stated they don't do a pre-order on it, so this has lead to confusion for people in the past. Which is why I believe they have stopped doing that ahead of time, but once the product is released they do update the page from WotC with the link ala https://dnd.wizards.com/products/van...uide-ravenloft

Thread Information