STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Future plans

I have just bought this. A great simple system to play with my Sons while they are in two different University Any up date on out of the pit please ? would save me a lot of time typing lol

It is in review with the FGU admin team! So a "soon" (tm) release

thank for taking the time to reply. it is appreciated

I am told that "Out of the Pit" is at the final stage of review, and should be released very, very soon.

Combat Companion is not far off being submitted, I have a free adventure almost done that I will release on Forge and the Heroes Companion is part done!

great to hear , thank you. My bank balance weeps for I will buy them all

A quick update.

Out of the Pit is now released.

Our next, ongoing, task is to get the weapons and armour as Items, so that they can be added to parcels etc. I am not certain exactly how long this will take to complete, but it is being done right now.

Once that is complete, we should be able to submit the "Combat Companion" for release almost immediately. and fairly shortly after that "The Warlock of Firetop Mountain"

We also have planned Heroes Companion, Demons of Doom, Beyond the Pit and Stellar Adventures!

Amazing, thank you so much! Can’t see it in the store yet but will keep checking.

Quote Originally Posted by sedgetone View Post
    amazing, thank you so much! Can’t see it in the store yet but will keep checking.
    deleted
    Last edited by Arion; May 28th, 2022 at 17:26.

Thank you it says it will be available on the 2nd of Mar 22 lol I guess they mean 2 of June. I will keep checking and buy ASAP, I have been really looking forward to this one , thank you Sir

Quote Originally Posted by Assym2006 View Post
    Thank you it says it will be available on the 2nd of Mar 22 lol I guess they mean 2 of June. I will keep checking and buy ASAP, I have been really looking forward to this one , thank you Sir
    It's in the final review stage. Some information around the release process is detailed here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post651748
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information