FG Spreadshirt Swag

Is there a utility for importing weapons and armor?

I'm working on importing a custom setting of mine to FGU. I'm dying entering each, and, every, individual, weapon, one, by, one... to the Starfinder rule set. Is there any utility for importing like, 100s of items at once from just text? I have everything as google doc write ups containing a sheet or two, mimicking an official rule book. Please, for the love of god, tell me there's anything at all that's easier than manual entry one by one in FGU.
    Last edited by MeepTheChangeling; July 21st, 2021 at 06:39.

Quote Originally Posted by MeepTheChangeling View Post
    I'm working on importing a custom setting of mine to FGU. I'm dying entering each, and, every, individual, weapon, one, by, one... Is there any utility for importing like, 100s of items at once from just text? I have everything as google doc write ups containing a sheet or two, mimicking an official rule book. Please, for the love of god, tell me there's anything at all that's easier than manual entry one by one in FGU.
    When asking for information, please ensure you also include the ruleset you are asking about. There are many rulesets available and each may have a different approach. As for the fastest way, without directly changing the campaign db.xml without the session running, it would be entering them directly into FG. Some rulesets have some tools that could make it easier, but I'm not sure of their names. Others may chime in to offer their suggestions.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    please ensure you also include the ruleset you are asking about.
    Whoops! I thought I did, sorry. Edited main post. I'm importing for Starfinder rules, BTW.

I'm not aware of any extensions or utilities to assist with Starfinder. As I mentioned, you might be able to enter your equipment directly into your campaign's db.xml if you are familiar with XML and understand how the file is setup.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Maybe give all the equipment to a character. Then export character out and import in new campaign and copy items out?

Thread Information